View Single Post
9/14/09, 9:16 PM   #1
Lets Build the Silver Crown Cars Up
onthegas7j

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 31

So I know I have made it known many times, that i LOVE the silver Crown cars. What would it take to build the series what do you guys think? I would love to find a way to bring back Syracuse, bring back the Hulman, bring back the Sumar, go back to Knoxville, Memphis, Gateway, hell maybe a second date at Duquoin, Springfield, Eldora... And dont give me this schedualing BS what says that when the sprinters open their season in April you can't make that a double show, add the sprints or Midgets with them so you keep events... dont schedual a sprint show at the burg when you know their gonna be running at Springfield same day, if you still want a sprint date that day, their always talking about increasing their turn out, Morgan County aint far, neither is Farmer City, or Danville... I've gone from Springfield to Danville in one day, and made it in time for Qualifying back when me and my dad ran the parts shack back in the late ninties earlier part of the decade... Duquoin same deal, granite city's not far, Highland, hell the Wednesday show at Macon for the Midgets, make it a joint PowerI USAC show, i know all this is easier said than done, but hell if i wasnt stuck here in the A hole of the world I'd be up to do whatever it took thats how much i love these cars:30: