Thread: that updates
View Single Post
9/14/09, 8:49 AM   #113
Re: that updates
Pat O'Connor Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ballou View Post
I'm glad someone other than myself realizes this same deal, they immediately black flagged me...I spoke with Kevin miller this afternoon and he stated that both Bill Carey and the TSR team claimed the tire wasn't flat when it was clearly on the rim....my tire was the left rear and it wasn't on the rim was just low.....I may have made a bed that makes me get the short end of the stick most of the time and I know that and I have to live with that I know some of the battles I pick are wrong but I am just very passionate about what I do and when I feel the rules are not applied to the same degree to everyone it frustrates me, $100k team or $5k team everyone should have the rules applied equally... Neither Miller nor Jason McCord could give me an answer...as far as the fuel deal we all know that usac doesn't have a fuel stop policy...and every speed shop sells 33 gallon tanks I went out with 33 gallons and came in with 4 gallons....so right or wrong with all the yellow laps everyone could have made it if they would have ran a 33 gallon tank.

Sincerely,
Robert Ballou

Robert, this is one of the best posts I've seen on this site in a long time.
I commend you, Casey Shuman, Kevin Briscoe, Billy Puterbaugh, etc. for posting your honest feelings here. Thank you.

2 members like this post: Bruce Harrison, mtek56