View Single Post
9/3/09, 9:36 PM   #38
Re: Should there be blankets allowed to be put down before the nights events
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

I can do whatever the track allows. I am not a fan of Gas City and there all season saved seats. I still go there and enjoy the races. I also dislike the current grandstand and ***** to Kelly half of the night when my knees and back hurt. I applaud Gas City for not allowing those damn LazyBoy recliners to be brought in. I have seen them turn people away with them and I am pleased that they won't allow them. Last year at Kamp we almost got into a fight over the people in front of us using them. TRACK OWNERS: Outlaw them those damn things and do all of us a favor.

I see nothing wrong with putting down a blanket or cushion to save a seat the day of the show. If the track will allow it, we will do it. The only way to stop it is to lock down the grandstand area and comb the seats and remove all blankets an hour before opening the gates. Either that or have a reserved section and charge additional $$$$$$ to accomodate the folks that want to have those seats. JMO

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: SprintManDave