View Single Post
7/28/09, 12:34 AM   #3
Re: HARF HUNDREDS starts tonight
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

We had a great night at Gas City Speedway for the first night of our HARF HUNDREDS promotion. Bryan Clauson won the feature and leads the points race with "1" point, but told me in Victory Lane that he will race at Belleville this Saturday night, and will then be eliminated from our promotion (you need to race in all 3 of our events to be eligible for our bonus money), so for those of you drivers and teams with 10, 15, or 21 points, plan to be at our other two races, you're still in the chase for an extra $1000. on Sunday night. Also Thanks to the generosity of our great sponsors for this event, we will also have $100. bills for 2nd and 3rd in the points after Sunday nights finale. So plan on attending the last 2 nights of racing of the HARF HUNDREDS, Aug. 1st @ Lawrenceburg & Aug. 2nd @ Kokomo, where we make one driver $1000. richer.
& for the fans, both nights are 1/2 off admission price, so see 2 great nights of racing for half price. I'll be there & hope to see you all there too. bob

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

an early note to the drivers who competed at Gas City and who also will compete at Lawrenceburg Aug. 1st. After the race at L'burg on Saturday night, i will tabulate results from both nights of racing and will have a points total to distribute to you at Kokomo early on Sunday to let you know your standings going into the finale. Good Luck to all our great drivers, I hope I can hand you $1000. this Sunday night after you win our HARF HUNDREDS finale at Kokomo. See you all there, bob