Thread: The Rumor Mill
View Single Post
6/25/09, 9:55 AM   #150
Re: The Rumor Mill
Tony Barhorst

I would like to thank Rob Hoffman for posting here....your posts are really informative on what teams have to deal with.

I would like to thank Kevin Miller for posting here also..I wish you guys the best of luck on making pavement racing better..I love the Winchester, Salem...and even back to New Bremen pavement races..

One thing I have learned from promoting asphalt at the Speedrome...The USAC regional and my Rumbleseries do not hurt each other...In fact..if we work together...we can only lift all car counts when it comes to pavement midgets. We are not a threat to each other..And it is great talking to Don Kenyon and Eric Bunn..

Kalamazoo...it sounds like the racing was great..If it was't so expensive to buy the tires to keep up with the well funded teams..it would be a fine car count..imagine 30 sprinters there....By the way...HOSS/AVSS already have these better tire rules, and their shows are great.

I will also tell you..that most of the controversial posters here...LOVE THE SPORT (as we all do)...plus..they spice this site up.

Thanks Duke for caring about racing.

Now after business is taken care of...lets have some fun at the races!
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 6/25/09 at 10:12 AM.

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE