Thread: The Rumor Mill
View Single Post
6/24/09, 12:06 PM   #117
Re: The Rumor Mill
Tony Barhorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinter25 View Post
Wow, what an interesting thread. I haven't been here in a few days. and we're up to 13 pages. And it's full of a lot of interesting, cogent, and well-worded posts, as well as a few bashes.

Dan and Tony. as promoters, you have a different point of view of USAC, and that's OK by me - but you're not likely to resolve your difference with USAC by airing them here. Here's a thought - there would be no USAC if NO promoters sanctioned shows or rented their tracks to USAC. But some promoters and track owners do so and actually make a buck at it. So that says what it says.

!
Hey,

I appreciate your observations..and in all due respect...these are facts that happened..Hoffman making the suggestions...Bob East the chassis builder calling to force Hoosier Tires down my throat.., Dans situation...those are not "views"...they actually happened.

I have another question...Who has their fingerprints on the TOTAL screwup of the Ford Focus Division?....This was a GREAT idea USAC....dirt and pavement midgets....dirt is where they could really spread midget racing...thus making asphalt easier to sell...

Someone TOTALLY messed up that entire concept...someone very close to the situation...by going to ALL PAVEMENT....Can you name that rocket scientist? Or group of scientists?
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 6/24/09 at 12:08 PM.