Thread: That
View Single Post
nonwingnit (Offline)
  #125 6/15/09 9:39 AM
Originally Posted by Fullthrottle410:
I wouldn't put all of the blame on the MSCS. The fuel deal, ok. But not the length of the show. Only 1 Wrecker = almost 30min red to clean up 4 car wreck. If it weren't for the MSCS crew working the track (as well as the fan help)there probably wouldn't have even been a race. I am glad to see they did the right thing and let Ballou re-join once they realized he was not the only one. Aside form the delays, and long night, WOW what a good night of racing action. Battles thru out the fields for all classes, last lap passes for the win, doesn't get much better. Hats off to the SCORA guys, had not seen them race yet, did not know what to expect. They put on one heck of a show.
I agree they did great job getting track ready. And the one wrecker thing is a total lack of planning by THAT. But that fuel thing is the most obviously unfair move by a series I've seen in a while. Even more sad to further punish a driver for rightfully being upset. Great job by fans and officials that helped with getting show going but poor execution on running that feature.
Posted via Mobile Device