Thread: That
View Single Post
6/15/09, 9:27 AM   #124
Re: That
Fullthrottle410

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonwingnit View Post
Stopped by to tell the stanbrough crew congrats on my way out last night and rumor in the pits was mscs decided to tell balloo not to show for next few shows. What a crock! That was totally their eff up - got to be careful or they'l tell me not to come back to their tea party. I've never seen a more totally blatant unfair move on a series part. A crew member for another team said they were tracking laps from when they were pushed off and there was more than 80 laps before the red was shown for fuel. It don't take a rocket scientist to know them guys was gonna run out. 4 guys go to tail cause no one on mscs can count! Maybe they need to spend some money on better scorers. Balloo had every right to be pissed! every fan around me agreed and we all cheered when they pushed him back on track. All them guys towed in twice for that show and 4 of them get shafted! most of them try to make a living that way and mscs screws 4 of em! Mscs should be embarrassed by that joke of show. Shame on you mscs!!! As a sprint car fan I want to apologize to you late model and scora fans for not getting the show that was advertised to be there and voluntarily cutting your show cause mscs don't know what they're doing!
Posted via Mobile Device
I wouldn't put all of the blame on the MSCS. The fuel deal, ok. But not the length of the show. Only 1 Wrecker = almost 30min red to clean up 4 car wreck. If it weren't for the MSCS crew working the track (as well as the fan help)there probably wouldn't have even been a race. I am glad to see they did the right thing and let Ballou re-join once they realized he was not the only one. Aside form the delays, and long night, WOW what a good night of racing action. Battles thru out the fields for all classes, last lap passes for the win, doesn't get much better. Hats off to the SCORA guys, had not seen them race yet, did not know what to expect. They put on one heck of a show.

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE