IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?


Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dirt Man Bill
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 7/3/19, 4:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,512
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Will there be fireworks at Lincoln Parrk?

Will there be fireworks at Lincoln Parrk?
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 7/3/19, 4:16 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,486
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Will there be fireworks both nights?

Will there be fireworks both nights?
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/26/16, 5:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,850
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Also USAC scanner channel #?

Also USAC scanner channel #?
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/26/16, 5:29 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,850
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Anyone know what channel the AM FM radio...

Anyone know what channel the AM FM radio broadcast at the track is on?
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 9/4/14, 9:52 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,269
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Happy Birthday Gail

Happy Birthday Gail. Hope it is a Great Day for you.
WB
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 8/30/14, 1:45 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 12,544
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Also 16th WOO Kokomo

Also 16th WOO Kokomo
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 8/30/14, 1:41 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 12,544
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
16th WOO Kokomo

16th WOO Kokomo
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 8/1/14, 12:37 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,318
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Daum wins Night One at Belleville

I have to wonder what the Vegas over/under would have been on Johnny Murdock finishing ahead of Christopher Bell.
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/31/14, 12:26 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,246
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: "Kiwi Konnection" w/ Pickens and Mosen

Domain Ramsey is bringing his equipment from Australia for Illinois & Indiana Midget week.
Also Ryan Davis is bringing his wing sprint car from Australia for Ohio Speedweek.
We should all be glad...
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/18/14, 1:12 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,072
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Indy State Fair

So what do they run on the small paved oval track on the northeast corner of the Indiana State Fairgrounds?. It has been there for years.
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/17/14, 4:26 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,139
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Happy Birthday Kasi.

Happy Birthday Kasi.
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/8/14, 11:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,072
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Christopher Bell wins WoO Show

How about a big congratulations to Brad and Steve Fox with the win!
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 4/2/14, 3:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,719
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 12/21/13, 7:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,793
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: MAVTV Chili Bowl

I'd say follow this link if you really want to know.

http://www.mavtv.com/chili-bowl-live.html
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 6/5/13, 11:57 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,190
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: OT-Gas Prices

Leave for Jacksonville with just enough gas to get there. Fill up there. Per Gas Buddy.com they have some of the least expensive gas around, especially between Indy and there. It will also support...
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 9/30/12, 9:02 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 18,253
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 8/22/12, 8:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,845
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Smackdown fan club

Just the age I started on ET&Coke out the back door of Cuneo Press in Kokomo.
WB
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 8/22/12, 12:56 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,845
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Smackdown fan club

Hopefully you have seen the Lap Sponsors for the Smackdown. I have fronted the seed money to sponsor a lap and called it the SMACKDOWN FAN CLUB. If you aren't able to sponsor a full lap yourself you...
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 7/19/12, 8:02 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,419
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Happy Birthday Sean "Jackslash" Buckley

Happy belated b-day!!! You are the best!!!
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/23/12, 4:13 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,260
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: putnamville on thursdays

Little girl and a little boy were sitting in a bath tub. The little girls points to the little boy and says "What's that?" Little boy says "I dunno" Little girls says "Can I touch it?" Little boy...
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 5/18/12, 11:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,561
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Silver Crown scanner Frequencies

With Hoosier Hundred a week from today, can anyone update this thread on current status of SC scanner frequencies? One way, two way and current frequencies? Note previous post from Sandy to convert...
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 4/29/12, 12:23 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 9,673
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: Kokomo 4/29

Remember 30% chance of rain is 70% chance of no rain. I like the odds.
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 4/23/12, 11:32 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,501
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Race Car Engine Sounds!

Don't know if this has been posted before, if not all motorheads enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDUcKw-GOk&sns=em[/URL]

If he had only done a Novi @ IMS.
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 4/20/12, 11:31 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,418
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: BC - Confirmed for Indy

I just purchased my ticket to attend my first Indy 500. Good Luck Team Clauson!
Forum: Indiana Open Wheel Forum 4/20/12, 9:14 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,858
Posted By Dirt Man Bill
Re: BONUS HARF dates to make note of

UNBELIEVABLE! $5.00 discount to MAJOR races. We all appreciate the discounts on all other tracks off nights, but discounts on 5 USAC & 2 MSCS (including KISS) races. This just elevated...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46





 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 AM.


Make IndianaOpenWheel.com your homepage
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2005-2019 IndianaOpenWheel.com
Mobile VersionLinks: Dave Merritt - Chris Pedersen - Carey Fox - Carey Akin - Joe Bennett - Brandon Murray - Dave Roach - John DaDalt - Racin; With D.O. - Jackslash Media