IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cell phone login issue (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=85374)

ronmil 6/7/15 1:05 AM

Cell phone login issue

While at TSS tonight I was posting from my phone then moved to another site. When I came back to IOW, I had to login again. I thought maybe this was happening because I was not near my home modem. At any rate, each time I access IOW on my phone, I have to enter my ID and password. Anybody have an answer as to what is going home? Thanks for any help,

Spi-nex 6/7/15 5:14 AM

Re: Cell phone login issue

Are you using a Chrome browser on your phone? Their latest browser is blocking a lot of things, including cookies needed for automatic logins (that I've read on tech sites).

ronmil 6/7/15 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spi-nex (Post 415150)
Are you using a Chrome browser on your phone? Their latest browser is blocking a lot of things, including cookies needed for automatic logins (that I've read on tech sites).

I use Firefox on my desktop, so I guess that is my default browser on the phone. I'm not that savvy on this phone yet

ronmil 6/8/15 7:30 PM

I am using Safari and the settings are correct according to the ATT store but it still logs me out every time! I'm at a loss! Help!

JMA1181 6/8/15 7:36 PM

Do you have the box checked that says "Remember Me?" underneath the username and password box?

Are you using an iPhone?

ronmil 6/8/15 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMA1181 (Post 415321)
Do you have the box checked that says "Remember Me?" underneath the username and password box?

Are you using an iPhone?

Yes, the box is checked, as it always has been. I'm using an iPhone 5.

ronmil 6/8/15 10:50 PM

I just tried again and it is still logging me out

wrtracing 6/9/15 12:22 AM

It sounds like something is clearing your cookies? That is all I can tell you because I have no idea how to fix it. Just a thought. Talk to a young Iphone wiz they can probably figure it out in seconds!

ronmil 6/9/15 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrtracing (Post 415350)
It sounds like something is clearing your cookies? That is all I can tell you because I have no idea how to fix it. Just a thought. Talk to a young Iphone wiz they can probably figure it out in seconds!

I thought I was talking to an iPhone whiz at ATT, but I don't think he knew his stuff. I'm going back tomorrow and try it again.

davidm 6/9/15 8:08 AM

Ron are you running the current iPhone OS 8.3? If you have an update available I'd try running the update it might clear the issue as it kind of does a hard reset/reboot when it runs.