IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Updates from Lincoln Park Speedway! (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=59759)

Trenton_Darland 5/26/12 7:47 PM

Updates from Lincoln Park Speedway!

I'm doing updates from Lincoln Park Speedway tonight over on the Dave Darland Facebook Fan page as well as Dad's Twitter account where you can follow him @DaveDarland if anyone is intersted. Thanks again!:22:

BTW: Good to be back on IOW again. It's been awhile. Site looks amazing Bill! Keep up the great work!
:6:[COLOR="Black"]

---------- Post added at 6:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:44 PM ----------

There are 21 Sprint Cars at Lincoln Park Speedway tonight in Putamville, Indiana.

---------- Post added at 6:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:45 PM ----------

:22:Heat 1 Finish:

1. Stanbrough
2. Beauchamp
3. Weir
4. Burton
5. Dautrich

---------- Post added at 6:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:45 PM ----------

:22:Heat 2 Finish:

1. Gullick
2. Messeraul
3. McIntyre
4. Holtsclaw
5. Link

---------- Post added at 6:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:46 PM ----------

:22:Heat 3 Finish:

1. *DARLAND:6:
2. Bland
3. Boesphlug
4. Hupp
5. Abel

Trenton_Darland 5/26/12 8:17 PM

Re: Updates from Lincoln Park Speedway!

1 Attachment(s)
attatched is the A-Main Lineup!

Trenton_Darland 5/26/12 9:28 PM

:23:Lining up for 2night's A-Main event at Lincoln Park Speedway in Putamville, Indiana. "The People's Champ" rolls off from the outside of row 2 in P4.

---------- Post added at 8:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:18 PM ----------

:8:DARLAND to the lead

---------- Post added at 8:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:27 PM ----------

5 laps to go and *DARLAND still remains out front!

racegal 5/26/12 9:36 PM

And he wins!! :8:
Thank you Trenton!

Wallsracing 5/26/12 9:53 PM

Good racing no yellows. Dusty water truck must used all the water in the infield. Little jump on backstretch....still a awsome show

Posted via Mobile Device

LUCKYONE 5/26/12 9:59 PM

whats the run down thanks

racegal 5/26/12 10:11 PM

Darland
Bland
Stanbrough
Beauchamp
Gullick
That's all I know! :)

Charles Nungester 5/27/12 12:05 AM

Was out the door and on my way to this race about five miles from the house and the phone rang, Dad, Wanna go fishin/swimmin/Grillin?

Me, YUP.

I missed a DD win but still had fun. Hope PVille had a good show and crowd.

racefan20 5/27/12 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 282304)
Was out the door and on my way to this race about five miles from the house and the phone rang, Dad, Wanna go fishin/swimmin/Grillin?

Me, YUP.

Hey family is more important than racin 100% of the time..........no matter what anyone says on here. There is always another race.

Mud Packer 5/27/12 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 282304)

Me, YUP.

An early Father's Day present from Chuck. Hope you enjoyed the day. You made a good choice my friend.