IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kokomo ISW Updates (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=50016)

Chris Nunn 7/9/11 10:39 AM

Kokomo ISW Updates

Same place same time tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Melmo 7/9/11 11:20 AM

Re: Kokomo ISW Updates

Update :5: Was at the Marsh Supermarket around 10am and a guy was walking out with a racing shirt on and had nothing so when I was in line to pay the lady had 4 0r 5 cases of beer setting there and told the worker to put them up just because the guy didn't have a driver license!!! Now that sucked I ran out real fast to try to catch him but he was already gone but the bad part was he looked to be in his 50's and I thought they change the law where they didn't have to card anyone that was forthy or over!!! Now that's a bad start for the Kokomo ISW race tongitht!!!

AustinSprinter 7/9/11 11:30 AM

Kokomo "ISW" Updates!!...Thanks Chris!!....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melmo (Post 239550)
Update :5: Was at the Marsh Supermarket around 10am and a guy was walking out with a racing shirt on and had nothing so when I was in line to pay the lady had 4 0r 5 cases of beer setting there and told the worker to put them up just because the guy didn't have a driver license!!! Now that sucked I ran out real fast to try to catch him but he was already gone but the bad part was he looked to be in his 50's and I thought they change the law where they didn't have to card anyone that was forthy or over!!! Now that's a bad start for the Kokomo ISW race tongitht!!!

Hmmmm'....Couldn't have been "MowerMan"....has his Deliverd on site by "Budweiser" Semi!!....now thats what ya can call a good customer!!....This Bud's for You!!.......

Melmo 7/9/11 12:04 PM

No it wasn't Mowerman he was up and running around the track getting ready for tonight when I went by before going to Marsh!!!

addictedtodirt 7/9/11 1:14 PM

I thought the new law went into effect july 1. Pretty sh*ty that a 50 something had to provide I.d.
Posted via Mobile Device

Melmo 7/9/11 1:22 PM

That's what I thought I'm 49 and they carded me to but I look like I'm in my early 30's though!!!

jarvis 7/9/11 2:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Nunn (Post 239544)
Same place same time tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Chris

Chris Nunn 7/9/11 2:43 PM

Sunshine and hot weather have greeted us at Kokomo
Posted via Mobile Device

BrandonT30 7/9/11 3:41 PM

They need to work on there ticket lines at Kokomo the line I was in took awhile but I'm here and ready for some awesome racing.

Dannypollock24 7/9/11 4:14 PM

Have a Great night everyone I wish I could make the trip to Kokomo! I gotta save my Money for My Car to race again! Please Keep up the good work and If D.O. or anyone is not doing updates for LPS I will do my best to update info on a LPS Thread of course! :6:

Danny 24