IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What are your racing plans for the 2010 season? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=27449)

nathans1012 1/1/10 4:30 PM

What are your racing plans for the 2010 season?

What are your racing plans for the 2010 season?

Mine - Go see as many races as possible and hope that there all good.

:23::41:::24::21::33::42:::22:

Lucky161 1/1/10 8:11 PM

Re: What are your racing plans for the 2010 season?

write in time I guess. :)

Cowtown, Devils Bowl, Grand Prairie Speedway, Heart O'Texas, Boyd, Kennedale Speedway Park, RPM Speedway, TMS and some TBA.

cmakin 1/1/10 8:17 PM

My plans are to shoot locally here in the Houston area, primarily at Battleground Speedway, but also at Houston Raceway Park for their special shows (since they dropped weekly racing). The last two weekends in May, I will be up in Indiana, visiting (weather permitting) the usual, Gas City, Bloomington, Kokomo, Anderson, Terre Haute, LPS and anywhere else I can squeeze in while I am up. Also Indiana Sprint Week.

racegal 1/1/10 10:36 PM

The Bob Darland:9: Memorial, all of Sprint Week and every race I can make it to in Indiana in the month of July!!:8::8:
And some Sun Prairie races!!

i love dirt track racing 1/1/10 11:47 PM

i would say that is a good one. i love dirt track racing:8::8::8: but you can not beat the i.m.s. i am not saying for nascar:24:... but you can not get any thing better than the greatest race in the world the indy 500 on race day .:22::22::22:

I Miss Manzy 1/2/10 12:09 AM

Our plans for 2010 include:
Going to the McCluskey Classic tomorrow and Sunday at USA in Tucson to start the season.The next big show is the Copper on Dirt in Feb. at the same track.Silver Crown cars on a 3/8ths,ought to be good! When our regular season starts up,we plan to support any and all open wheel racing within a 3-hour drive in whatever way we can. And,barring unforseen circumstances,we plan on being in Indiana for the week prior to Memorial Day. Hope everyone else has some good plans for this year,and further hope we all get to realize them. :)

sprint28 1/2/10 3:51 AM

I would vote but I did not see THAT on there!
Posted via Mobile Device

sprntr 1/2/10 8:07 PM

1) Crew for the Ricky Nix Racing Silver Crown Team.

2) Hopefully run the Upper Midwest Sprintcar Series with my son, Erik.

3) Attend as many open wheel races as possible.

4) Share a BEER or 200 with friends! :32:

steiny

petey 1/2/10 9:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprint28 (Post 151812)
I would vote but I did not see THAT on there!
Posted via Mobile Device

Didn't see Tri-State (Haubstadt) on there either.:3: Gotta give a vote to Belle-Clair it's def. tops in that list.

My plans are to go to the Bowl Wed. thru Sat. then hit whatever else I can. Powri and MSCS still do not have their schedules released. I'm fixing to start my new shipping job on second shift at work next week so that means working Fri. nights and we have a pretty heavy overtime schedule lasting up through May. Might have to miss some races early in the year but that'll be fine.

Do plan on attending the midget week races at B-Town and Kokomo (yes I'm finally gonna try to hit Kokomo this year!) with Putnamville in b/t in June.

Rpracing1 1/2/10 11:03 PM

What the hell!!! No Haubstadt or Terre Haute........Who is this author???:15: