IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Contest: Two Tickets to THAT on July 25th (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=19838)

terrehautian 7/8/09 12:35 AM

Contest: Two Tickets to THAT on July 25th

I will buy two Bleacher tickets (or if by some miracle they sell out before the show, tickets to the show after that) to one person. All you have to do is say "I want" and I will enter everyones username into a hat and draw a winner the week before (on the 20th). I know this isn't much, but figure this would be my way of thanking everyone here for putting up with me last year when I first got interested in Sprint cars. And not buying tickets would give you more money to buy other things at the track like merchandise and help the track stick around a bit more.

Actually thinking about this more, this could be for two tickets to any show this year other than the next one (stupid plates need renewed) just let me know which one.

SHORTBUS 7/8/09 8:32 AM

Re: Contest: Two Tickets to THAT on July 25th

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrehautian (Post 116826)
i will buy two bleacher tickets (or if by some miracle they sell out before the show, tickets to the show after that) to one person. All you have to do is say "i want" and i will enter everyones username into a hat and draw a winner the week before (on the 20th). I know this isn't much, but figure this would be my way of thanking everyone here for putting up with me last year when i first got interested in sprint cars. And not buying tickets would give you more money to buy other things at the track like merchandise and help the track stick around a bit more.

Actually thinking about this more, this could be for two tickets to any show this year other than the next one (stupid plates need renewed) just let me know which one.

im in ----- good idea ---- check your pm ----:31: -- i want -- i want

DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE 7/8/09 9:07 AM

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANTI WANT I WANT.....What a awsome thing for you to do.

SPRINTCAR 7/8/09 12:08 PM

I want my MAYPO! I want I want

smallblock 7/8/09 12:24 PM

i want

HARFprez 7/8/09 2:18 PM

I WANT...world peace? no, that ain't it,
I WANT...the Cubs in the World Series? no, not till Haley's comet returns,
I WANT...another beer? well...maybe...but not quite right,
oh yeah...
I WANT Indiana Sprint Week tickets (if i can say those words all together without paying).

a fine gesture from a true race fan to help us other poor slobs out here. maybe USAC could come up with a ISW season pass, buy 6 races and we'll throw in the 7th for free. a great chance to rake in some advance money, maybe use it for some TV time down the line?

Only 48 hours till we all head for Gas City and we get this party started! bob:22:

Mud Packer 7/8/09 2:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HARFprez (Post 116886)
I WANT...world peace? no, that ain't it,
I WANT...the Cubs in the World Series? no, not till Haley's comet returns,
I WANT...another beer? well...maybe...but not quite right,
oh yeah...
I WANT Indiana Sprint Week tickets (if i can say those words all together without paying).

a fine gesture from a true race fan to help us other poor slobs out here. maybe USAC could come up with a ISW season pass, buy 6 races and we'll throw in the 7th for free. a great chance to rake in some advance money, maybe use it for some TV time down the line?

Only 48 hours till we all head for Gas City and we get this party started! bob:22:

Bob,

You might be in trouble.:19::14::3: Lawrenceburg starts off USAC Sprintweek and then Gas City on Saturday night.

SKINSERFAN 7/8/09 5:28 PM

I want iwant i want iwant your awsome

Hamby812 7/8/09 5:37 PM

I WANT!!! This is an awesome thing to do!

micro94 7/8/09 6:01 PM

I WANT!Haley's comet is back!Oh Wait.Thats a different one.I still want.