Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 6 Last

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Robert Ballou (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=10167)

Robert Ballou 10/7/08 9:15 PM

Robert Ballou

im looking for a ride for the kokomo klash, perris oval nats., and manzy western world...
mphg promotions are done for the year because they are out of money...its been a great year with dallas mulvaney and jim plew...i hope someone will give me an opportunity..
thanks for your time,
Robert Ballou

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 10/7/08 9:43 PM

Re: Robert Ballou

Originally Posted by Robert Ballou:
im looking for a ride for the kokomo klash, perris oval nats., and manzy western world...
mphg promotions are done for the year because they are out of money...its been a great year with dallas mulvaney and jim plew...i hope someone will give me an opportunity..
thanks for your time,
Robert Ballou

Good luck on finding a ride....I hope to see you at the klash.

AERO410SCJA 10/7/08 11:06 PM

Never heard of ya :confused:Do ya have a resume:moon:

PupFan 10/7/08 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:

hey man if you are trying to be funny you need to make it a little more clear because right now your not very humorous. this young man is a very talented driver and deserves a chance at some more races he just won the 10,000 dollar show at the burg for the second year in a row so he is proven

Good luck robert on finding a ride

Chris Nunn 10/7/08 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by PupFan:
hey man if you are trying to be funny you need to make it a little more clear because right now your not very humorous. this young man is a very talented driver and deserves a chance at some more races he just won the 10,000 dollar show at the burg for the second year in a row so he is proven

Bait taken Aero...Reel him in

Jerry Spencer 10/7/08 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by PupFan:

I think Robert and Areo are good friends, it is nice to see you stick up for Robert.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

Doug Bushey 10/8/08 12:16 AM

Wow...this is upsetting to say the least! One of the most exciting racers in the country without a ride, a week after taking home the $10,000 to win at Lawrenceburg. I truly hope you can put something together soon...Oval Nationals are only a few weeks out...

C'mon guys...this is a great opportunity here...this young man drives his heart out and has won some major races, which is even more impressive when you consider the magnitude of the team he was with versus the corporate teams he beat. Give this guy a shot...you will NOT be disappointed!

Good luck Robert...I am really looking forward to seeing you out West again...

PupFan 10/8/08 12:23 AM

sorry chris nunn if i sounded like a ***** (i know you didnt call me one) im just saying the kid deserves a ride for the remainder of the season and i didnt know if aero was being funny or serious

JasonWatt 10/8/08 3:39 AM

Robert,
Best of luck in finding you a ride. You are an awesome driver and deserve a ride!

He did just take home the big $$ at the Burg and had the 1st 10k race at Haubstadt until he lost a wheel!

Best of luck Robert, hope to see you tearing up the track soon!

Jason Watt

Half fast 10/8/08 7:15 AM

Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:

http://www.balloumotorsports.com/