IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   bill gardner up date (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=79094)

brian2h 7/28/14 10:17 AM

bill gardner up date

bill was sent home on friday under hospice care he is not doing very good he has only been awake a couple times once for 40 min. the other was brief. talked to his mom a few min. ago she said the nurse said maybe a couple more days. his father in law is putting togather a couple of fund raisers one will be a golf outing i will post the details as soon as i get them. so sad he is truly a great guy i dont think they made a bigger race fan. he has taking the white flag just hope we can get a yellow so we can get a few extra laps

mowerman 7/28/14 10:45 AM

Re: bill gardner up date

Dang hate to hear this .

Jerry Spencer 7/28/14 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian2h (Post 385701)
bill was sent home on friday under hospice care he is not doing very good he has only been awake a couple times once for 40 min. the other was brief. talked to his mom a few min. ago she said the nurse said maybe a couple more days. his father in law is putting togather a couple of fund raisers one will be a golf outing i will post the details as soon as i get them. so sad he is truly a great guy i dont think they made a bigger race fan. he has taking the white flag just hope we can get a yellow so we can get a few extra laps

Thank you Brian for the update, has to be very hard on you as I know how close you two are. We are praying for the yellow to come out.

Jerry, Sarah, Josh, Shannon, Paul, Audrey, Hadley and Sonny Spencer #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing

jim goerge 7/28/14 10:55 AM

Brian Thanks for posting. As Jerry said know how close you and Bill are . So sorry to hear this as so many IOW'ers are. Hopeing for a yellow. We'll keep praying for Bill and his family

Leohr46 7/28/14 10:55 AM

He and his family is in our prayers. Anthony Leohr and family.

jim goerge 7/28/14 11:00 AM

Brian Thanks for posting. As Jerry said know how close you and Bill are . So sorry to hear this as so many IOW'ers are. Hopeing for a yellow. We'll keep praying for Bill and his family I love going to Putnamville but its not going to be the same without seeing Bill on his golf cart

jim goerge 7/28/14 11:01 AM

Brian Thanks for posting. As Jerry said know how close you and Bill are . So sorry to hear this as so many IOW'ers are. Hopeing for a yellow. We'll keep praying for Bill and his family I love going to Putnamville but its not going to be the same without seeing Bill on his golf cart :(

Gregg 7/28/14 11:13 AM

We always knew this was a possibility but knowing this is coming to pass is very sad. Bill is an inspiration to us all in so many ways. I will pray for that yellowto come out.

rightrear 7/28/14 11:38 AM

Thank You Brian.
Bill and I have talked at the track. I think he is accepting this a lot better than any of us. My prayers to the family and to you Brian.

kcarm92 7/28/14 11:46 AM

Thanks for updating Brian praying for Bill and family and you know how close you and him are.