Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 2

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Flip the Switch TV Show (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=68734)

Jackslash.com 5/16/13 11:39 PM

Flip the Switch TV Show

Just wanted to say thank you to those who were able to tune in tonight and watch the new "Flip the Switch" tv show on MAV-TV.

Your positive messages are greatly appreciated.

For those that did tune in, please tell us where you live and what cable provider you have.

New episodes will air every Thursday at 3:30pm and 6:30pm eastern from May until November on MAV-TV.

Don't hesitate to visit www.mavtv.com and send them an email thanking them for putting our sport on their network.

Thanks again for the support!

Scott Daloisio 5/17/13 1:03 AM

Great job Sean! Proud of you.

Posted via Mobile Device

agar 5/17/13 1:03 AM

Re: Flip the Switch TV Show

Dish TV Brazil,Indiana

darnall 5/17/13 1:08 AM

IDK what the heck you are thanking us for....THANK YOU!!!!! That was nothing short of stellar. The intro should grab ahold of people who don't even know what a sprintcar is....the commentary was perfect all show long, the camera work and editing was as good or better than any I have seen with production crews 5 times the size, and the product on the track couldn't have been better...4 lead changes in the first 6 laps and a winner from DEEEEEEP...3 wide thru the pack..just freakin insanely good all around...NICE WORK BUCKEY!!! (wish Rocket was here to add to the quality of racing)...just the thought of there being 24 more episodes coming makes me ready for next week to be here now...every episode is set as a priority to record on the DVR, and I may be ready to hook up an external hard drive just to be sure I never have to delete any of them to free up DVR space.

Thanks again man....awesome job.

Hartville, MO (Springfield/Branson area).....Dish Network

darnall 5/17/13 1:19 AM

I'm 40 freakin years old and your intro got me as jacked up as the Thursday Night Thunder intros did when I was a teenager...

Stine388 5/17/13 4:27 AM

I am bugging the crap out of comcast to get it on there crap i wanna see the show dang it!!!

babcock14d 5/17/13 7:26 AM

Is it available online to watch through mavtv since Comcast blew me off when asking about our cable?

Sawdust101 5/17/13 9:42 AM

Great race and coverage it's so cool to be in Indiana where you have to decide which race you want to go to.. I watch on Dish Sat Ch 361..

Jackslash.com 5/17/13 11:04 AM

The Bloomington KISS show will air again Saturday at 1:30pm Eastern.

Posted via Mobile Device

BrandonT30 5/17/13 11:21 AM

I sure wish comcast would get this channel. Which providers have this channel?