IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   USAC/L. Jones penalty (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=63776)

treecitytornado 10/18/12 4:41 PM

They did it to Kevin Thomas over just words said.

Posted via Mobile Device

dusty tracks 10/18/12 6:52 PM

Re: USAC/L. Jones penalty

they must have forgot that he trashed 2 cars!!!

Sprintcarfanatic 10/18/12 7:47 PM

I wasn't there (At the hearing) but remember what I said & got hammered for by Funk & Vukie???
Sprinterfan, Would Levi's season been over If this didn't happen. If his neck was that bad it should have been taken care of earlier because all it would have taken is a wrong hit or bump & he could have been in a wheel chair or dead.
Ya all don't seem so hip on ol Tony all of a sudden.

PJ Wright 10/18/12 8:00 PM

In defense of USAC, let me say...ummm....well.....ummm, gee look at the time, gotta run.

TommyTipover 10/18/12 8:04 PM

Don't spend the money all in one place Kevin Miller

Posted via Mobile Device

Dirtfan 10/18/12 8:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mud Packer (Post 306722)
I doubt it.:19:

Stranger things have happened Mike!

Tumey's 55 10/18/12 8:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic (Post 306764)
I wasn't there (At the hearing) but remember what I said & got hammered for by Funk & Vukie???
Sprinterfan, Would Levi's season been over If this didn't happen. If his neck was that bad it should have been taken care of earlier because all it would have taken is a wrong hit or bump & he could have been in a wheel chair or dead.
Ya all don't seem so hip on ol Tony all of a sudden.

Not sure what your point is. If you are saying the USAC penalty is why he ended his season, that doesn't make any sense. The penalty was just reversed, if his neck was not the issue then he could have kept racing and been in the thick of the points battle. Perhaps his neck issue progressively got worse and finally reached the point where surgery had to be done, as was reported. I think the black helicopters should remain in the hanger.

Sprintcarfanatic 10/18/12 8:46 PM

Tumey's 55, There were a few apparently that knew Levi had neck issue's but I didn't & I'm sure some others didn't know about the neck until after this happened at Kokomo.

Mud Packer 10/18/12 9:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtfan (Post 306768)
Stranger things have happened Mike!

I guess my hint of sarcasm missed badly. I agree totally.

SDHill89 10/18/12 10:04 PM

USAC has a Chief Appellate Judge and a USAC Court of Appeals?