IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hudson O'Neal/Brady Short team (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=102630)

Chris Nunn 1/12/18 6:18 PM

Hudson O'Neal/Brady Short team

Hudson running 10 to 15 races as a teammate to Brady.

Can't wait to see this. Hudson is one of the more natural talented drivers we have out there today.

Stevensville Mike 1/13/18 9:38 AM

Re: Hudson O'Neal/Brady Short team

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Nunn (Post 488139)

Can't wait to see this. Hudson is one of the more natural talented drivers we have out there today.

Any idea if this impacts him running the entire Lucas Oil Late Model season?

Jsr7s 1/13/18 9:57 AM

I just read a interview about this yesterday. He said it will be in between his late model commitments. Can't remeber what site I read it on.

nathans1012 1/13/18 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike (Post 488152)
Any idea if this impacts him running the entire Lucas Oil Late Model season?

He will be on the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series this season. Will likely race the sprint car on off weekends.

btg1963 1/13/18 5:27 PM

Hudson’s Facebook post says the new venture will in no way interfere with the Lucas Oil LMS. He knows which side his bread is buttered.

dkdorkboy 1/13/18 7:38 PM

Has been impressive all week here at chili bowl. Made preliminary night feature. Ran second to Pittman in d main today. On to the c main.

Aces&Eights 1/14/18 1:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Nunn (Post 488139)

This is awesome, he reminds of the old style racers like Jack Hewitt, AJ Foyt and Tony Stewart. Multi-car talented, glad he's getting the opportunity to do it.:8:

ISF 1/14/18 2:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aces&Eights (Post 488194)
This is awesome, he reminds of the old style racers like Jack Hewitt, AJ Foyt and Tony Stewart. Multi-car talented, glad he's getting the opportunity to do it.:8:

A&E, I would put Kyle Larson in that group. In fact Larson might just be the best all around driver in the world today! Hopefully young O Neil stays diversified and becomes accomplished enough to move into that elite group someday.

mc/rider 1/14/18 2:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISF (Post 488197)
A&E, I would put Kyle Larson in that group. In fact Larson might just be the best all around driver in the world today! Hopefully young O Neil stays diversified and becomes accomplished enough to move into that elite group someday.

Chris Bell

btg1963 1/14/18 8:41 PM

Hudson is doing a great job in anything he drives. I’ve heard it said that their plan is for him to drive ANYTHING he can to get as much EXPERIENCE as he can. PLEASE everyone.... keep in mind he is only 17 years old...