IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lincoln Park Speedway-Thursday Night Sprints! (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=60615)

LPS Insider 6/27/12 1:24 PM

Lincoln Park Speedway-Thursday Night Sprints!

Thursday Night Sprints returns to Lincoln Park Speedway again tomorrow night, June 28th!:8:

Sprints and Super Stocks!

Sprints Qualify!

General Admission Only $10.00
Pit Passes $30.00
Kids 10 and Under Always FREE at LPS!

Pit Gates and Main Gates Open at 4:30
Hot Laps at 6
and
Racing Starts at 7!

curbservice 6/27/12 4:42 PM

Re: Lincoln Park Speedway-Thursday Night Sprints!

Best of luck to Joe, with a 103 degree temp forcasted for tomorrow the stands could be alittle thin.

Rooty 6/27/12 5:08 PM

For what it's worth, I'm back in town for a while, and while I haven't been to many tracks in my brief dirt track racing life, this one is by far my favorite!
I can put up with a little heat if the promotor can.
More cold beer for us.
And kudos to the sign builders in turn 2.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wayne Davis 6/27/12 5:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curbservice (Post 287842)
Best of luck to Joe, with a 103 degree temp forcasted for tomorrow the stands could be alittle thin.

Is this not CRAZY!!! here in Florida we are looking at record lows to night...64

Wallsracing 6/27/12 5:18 PM

Yes to the sign builders block all the free loaders cannot wait till they are along the fence by by parking lot

Posted via Mobile Device

EKracing 6/27/12 8:30 PM

I think Clauson and Ballou might be there. worth the heat. only 10 bucks. bring water. Actually buy it there. Lets support this.

cshuman 6/27/12 8:46 PM

Im not sure about everyone else, but growing up in AZ, I couldn't tell the difference from 105 and 115! It was just hot... And I'm gonna venture to say I won't be able to tell the difference in 90 or 100 tomorrow unless u watch the tv or Internet, it's just gonna be hot.. Joe should hook up a hose up top and have a "soak zone" and spray down the crowd during down time, bring your swim suits!

Posted via Mobile Device

robert gatten 6/27/12 8:56 PM

boespflug will be there in 98..:6:

Al Pierce 6/27/12 8:57 PM

Gosh Bill, I see you like the above post. I hope that doesn't mean you plan to wear a swim suit!!!! I'll be askin' for my ten bucks back :5:

Go Fast 6/27/12 9:14 PM

Cottle will be there in the 2E. Also heard Stanbrough in the 21x will be coming as well. Should be a great show.