IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gas City Updates (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=105107)

Hammer 7/6/18 8:08 PM

Gas City Updates

Anyone there can give updates it'd be greatly appreciated.

TQ29m 7/6/18 8:52 PM

Don't think anyone is home.

midgy 7/6/18 10:36 PM

Steve Irwin wins. That's all I know.

Speedmax3 7/7/18 12:02 AM

Re: Gas City Updates

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgy (Post 497548)
Steve Irwin wins. That's all I know.

Boyles took Cottle out while leading in the corner with around 5 to go. Looked intentional and Cottle quickly exited car and first threw steering wheel at Boyles as he came around under yellow and next time around I believe he threw his helmet at him. Boyles was sent to the rear of the field and Cottle was done for the evening and was waiting for Boyles at the trailer at the end of the main but Gas City police stopped that confrontation.

bni69 7/7/18 12:34 AM

1. Steve Irwin (4)
2. Adam Byrkett (7)
3. Kayeleb Bolton (20)
4. Travis Hery (12)
5. Braydan Willmington (6)
6. Evan Mosley (17)
7. Tyler Hewitt (14)
8. Kyle Robbins (13)
9. Jacob Gordon (3)
10. Clinton Boyles (1)
11. Bryar Schroeter (18)
12. Jay Waugh (5)
13. Jack James (19)
14. Shane Cottle (2)
15. Aaron Davis (16)
16. Landon Simon (10)
17. Luke Harbison (21)
18. Daylan Chambers (8)
19. Parker Fredrickson (15)
20. Jamie Fredrickson (9)
21. Kyle Simon (11)

Next race: Friday, July 13 - Sprints, Modifieds, Thunder Cars and FWD Compacts

Mudslinger 7/7/18 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedmax3 (Post 497553)
Boyles took Cottle out while leading in the corner with around 5 to go. Looked intentional and Cottle quickly exited car and first threw steering wheel at Boyles as he came around under yellow and next time around I believe he threw his helmet at him. Boyles was sent to the rear of the field and Cottle was done for the evening and was waiting for Boyles at the trailer at the end of the main but Gas City police stopped that confrontation.

It might be wise if you held your accusations until you can review any video that may come out. Your comments only serves to reflect your beliefs and serves no good purpose other than start problems. Nobody needs that.

Speedmax3 7/7/18 8:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudslinger (Post 497559)
It might be wise if you held your accusations until you can review any video that may come out. Your comments only serves to reflect your beliefs and serves no good purpose other than start problems. Nobody needs that.

When I say He took him out and it looked intentional I'm going on obviously what track officials believed happened because they moved him to the rear of the field and not to reflect my beliefs. I was a corner away from it so I don't know for sure.

Pat O'Connor Fan 7/7/18 9:45 AM

I think Shane's actions clearly indicate he knows was "taken out"

Hammer 7/7/18 10:06 AM

Want to give a huge shout out to Adam Burkett, nice job 2nd! Tyler Hewitt keep wheeling, a feature win is coming! Rookie Bryar Schroeter, having a nice year!

hoosier race fan 7/7/18 10:12 AM

The video of the race is on the track’s Facebook page.