IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Robert Ballou (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=107992)

macngravy 2/4/19 3:45 PM

Robert Ballou

Does anyone know Robert Ballous plans for 2019? Like him or not he is a great addition to the USAC Sprints. I enjoy watchn Robert and hope he is back on the tour. Hopefully I will see him at Bubba for the opening round

cmakin 2/4/19 4:18 PM

Re: Robert Ballou

Quote:

Originally Posted by macngravy (Post 508417)
Does anyone know Robert Ballous plans for 2019? Like him or not he is a great addition to the USAC Sprints. I enjoy watchn Robert and hope he is back on the tour. Hopefully I will see him at Bubba for the opening round

Pretty sure he will be there.

California Mike 2/4/19 7:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macngravy (Post 508417)

Talked with one of his sponors today, and said he was returning to USAC

7horse 2/4/19 7:36 PM

Hope he wins every race

revjimk 2/4/19 7:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by California Mike (Post 508424)
Talked with one of his sponors today, and said he was returning to USAC

Great news!:23:
Not easy to swallow your pride... hope he kicks ass!:22:

Stevensville Mike 2/4/19 8:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revjimk (Post 508429)
Great news!:23:
Not easy to swallow your pride... hope he kicks ass!:22:

Swallow his PRIDE? Hell. I think he was right with his rant, Jim. He has skin in the game every time he goes out there. Yes, I hope the guy kicks.

He is just succumbing to management's demands and policies. Happens every day in America.

If you are working, that is.

Charles Nungester 2/4/19 9:03 PM

:44:

revjimk 2/5/19 2:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike (Post 508431)
Swallow his PRIDE? Hell. I think he was right with his rant, Jim. He has skin in the game every time he goes out there. Yes, I hope the guy kicks.

He is just succumbing to management's demands and policies. Happens every day in America.

If you are working, that is.

We pretty much agree. I personally would have a hard time coming back to a job that treated me like USAC treated Ballou (which is why i never saved any $$$?)
I don't have an opinion on what he actually said, but thought he should have a right to say it without getting suspended

Rich Mersereau 2/5/19 3:17 AM

Rpracing1 2/5/19 8:32 AM

:29:
Quote:

Originally Posted by charles nungester (Post 508434)