IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Chili Bowl (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=112321)

mc/rider 1/12/20 8:20 AM

Chili Bowl

Leaving the house,next stop Tulsa :D

Andrew S. Quinn 1/12/20 10:57 AM

Re: Chili Bowl

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc/rider (Post 524561)
Leaving the house,next stop Tulsa :D

I always had to stop a couple times for fuel and to pee. Your vehicle must be very fuel efficient and a cast iron stomach to make it straight thru to Tulsa without stopping along the way :D:D:D:D

mc/rider 1/12/20 11:34 AM

In the back seat of a Cadillac

flagboy55 1/12/20 12:37 PM

Enjoy yourself and have a safe trip. I sure wish I was going. I’ve gone once, 1995 I believe and if my memory is correct Beechler won it out of the C. B for sure. Anyway, anyone think anyone can stop Larson’s win streak? He’s been on a roll!

revjimk 1/12/20 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flagboy55 (Post 524566)
Enjoy yourself and have a safe trip. I sure wish I was going. I’ve gone once, 1995 I believe and if my memory is correct Beechler won it out of the C. B for sure. Anyway, anyone think anyone can stop Larson’s win streak? He’s been on a roll!

Not at the Chili Bowl... Bell edges him out every time, lately :23:

flagboy55 1/12/20 1:30 PM

I’m well aware of C Bells dominance in Tulsa lately, but just about every time Larson rolls out his midgets he wins, I think he’s only lost one. And he has raced against Bell at least a couple times. Can anyone tell me if Christopher has won since he left KKM and went with Boat?

Charles Nungester 1/12/20 2:11 PM

Larson holds the Ace this year, but like others have said, You have to have some luck on your side as well at the silly bowl.

Stay safe Abe.

GYATK94 1/12/20 2:59 PM

This is definitely a Chili Bowl that will pack not only a ton of cars in the Expo Center, but also storylines. As flagboy noted, Larson has only lost once since hopping in his own midget. It should be noted that in that race he started 23rd and finished 4th. Bell with Boat’s team. Kunz going with a vastly different lineup. Who is their best shot at keeping the streak of 5 straight KKM Chili Bowl winners alive? Is it Zeb? And speaking of Zeb, can his former team capture their first driller after Courtney earned them their first midget title? He seems like he’s always been in contention since joining CMR. Seavey with Swindell. Pickens has started several Saturday a mains, can he win his first? And, the obvious one, will we see yet another Bell and Larson thriller? We’ve got a ton of interesting stories to watch unfold. I’ll be watching online and am excited for tomorrow

Charles Nungester 1/12/20 4:05 PM

What's Rico, Chopped liver?

Non wing lover 1/12/20 4:36 PM

I would like to see a driver win the chili bowl that has zero ties to nascrap.a Grass Roots type of guy.

TQ29m 1/12/20 4:50 PM

Horizontal?

Rich Mersereau 1/12/20 9:34 PM

I'll take Larson for the win. You can have everyone else in the building.

opnwhlmnd 1/13/20 12:04 AM

I'll take Logan Seavey in the lightest car there, Swindell 39.

wrtracing 1/13/20 12:42 AM

I have been looking for the lineup of which cars and drivers will run on each night. I might be blind as I can't seem to find it on chilibowl.com. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Points 1/13/20 1:09 AM

https://www.chilibowl.com/entries/manual.aspx

scroll down and you can click on all entries or each individual night

wrtracing 1/13/20 2:14 AM

Thanks!! I should have been able to find that but.......
Thanks again!

campingman 1/13/20 6:11 AM

Back to original post intent I hope Abe had a safe and enjoyable trip. The thread got hijacked.

Rich Mersereau 1/13/20 7:52 AM

here is the daily line ups

https://www.chilibowl.com/news/?i=80321

mc/rider 1/13/20 8:56 AM

Tada

reeserx 1/13/20 4:40 PM

Really considering making the 10 hour trip for Friday and Saturday night. I’ve never been and it’s definitely one of my bucket list races

flagboy55 1/14/20 3:19 AM

I don’t think the thread was hi-jacked the title was Chili Bowl after all. Reese, you have to go, and no better time than now to do it. If things play out this could be one for the ages. You won’t be disappointed. So night one in the book and young C Mac picks up the win for KKM. Maybe Keith doesn’t need the big two?

revjimk 1/14/20 6:41 PM

Stop considering... just go!:23:

ThePurple73 1/14/20 7:49 PM

I wish Ron Shuman would run again.

flagboy55 1/15/20 2:31 AM

To the surprise of absolutely no one, Larson picks up the A main tonight. I read he had company in the form of Jonathan Beason. Bell wins the race of champions. Dillon Welch with a nice run from 16th to 4th. Sounds like things are shaping up pretty much as expected so far

flagboy55 1/16/20 4:51 AM

One word for Wednesday night RICO!

flagboy55 1/17/20 2:32 AM

So C Bell put a beat down on a tough Thursday night field. Great to see T Mez run second and punch his ticket to the big show.

flagboy55 1/18/20 1:56 AM

Tanner Thorson picking up what I read has been the race of the year so far. I was hoping for another Grant Friday win but I sure didn’t overlook Tanner. Let’s get the party started. Who’s your pick?

chathamracefan 1/18/20 11:32 AM

The Friday feature was outstanding. Stenhouse led for a while then had problems & dropped out. Thorson, Windom, Bernal & others were up there dicing. Just Allgaier came from 16th & finished 5th. At one point in the last few laps he poked a nose in for 2nd. It was at least 3 wide a few times. Just bonkers action.

If tonight's A comes close to that it would be insane.

Jerry Shaw 1/18/20 12:33 PM

That was one of the best Chili Bowl features I've seen, last night. At one point, Windom and Thorson were going at it for the lead and you had Grant, Klaasmeyer, and another car were battling right behind them and then coming out of turn 2 Bernal just throws this haymaker and passed the whole bunch. It was one of those "where the hell did he come from?!" moments. And at that same point Justin Allgaier had joined the lead pack, from 16th! And he briefly had second place. And Windom lost the lead and mounted comebacks, at least twice. Thorson eventually took the lead from Bernal and Windom got back to second, only to have Bernal take the last locked in position back, at the very end.

Jerry

reeserx 1/19/20 1:16 AM

Bout damn time Larson got a driller!! What a week!

revjimk 1/19/20 1:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw (Post 524740)
That was one of the best Chili Bowl features I've seen, last night. At one point, Windom and Thorson were going at it for the lead and you had Grant, Klaasmeyer, and another car were battling right behind them and then coming out of turn 2 Bernal just throws this haymaker and passed the whole bunch. It was one of those "where the hell did he come from?!" moments. And at that same point Justin Allgaier had joined the lead pack, from 16th! And he briefly had second place. And Windom lost the lead and mounted comebacks, at least twice. Thorson eventually took the lead from Bernal and Windom got back to second, only to have Bernal take the last locked in position back, at the very end.

Jerry

Yep, most entertaining race of the whole week :8:

mc/rider 1/19/20 8:59 PM

Home sweet home,seen a great week of racing