IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   usac opening weekend. (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=102968)

i love dirt track racing 2/13/18 3:22 PM

usac opening weekend.

Our racing family's is getting ready for the 12 hours road trip to Ocala Florida to open the great non wing racing events tonight. Looking forward to seeing all the great iow racing families and all the great racing teams. Going to be a great year and hopefully that we will see you guys at the great things that we all love. Thanks.

Stevensville Mike 2/13/18 3:29 PM

Re: usac opening weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing (Post 489585)
Our racing family's is getting ready for the 12 hours road trip to Ocala Florida to open the great non wing racing events tonight. Looking forward to seeing all the great iow racing families and all the great racing teams. Going to be a great year and hopefully that we will see you guys at the great things that we all love. Thanks.

Just drove back all the way from Deland last night after watching the racing at Bubba's and Volusia. Hope you guys get a dose of the good weather we had this past week, or so, whilst we were there. That in itself was worth it.

I think I will finish this beer and then go back to shoveling my damn driveway now.

Stevensville Mike 2/13/18 3:39 PM

Re: usac opening weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing (Post 489585)

Oh, and above all, travel safely.

Andrew S. Quinn 2/13/18 4:39 PM

Is the Mailman going down with you Rick?

openwheelfan1 2/13/18 7:00 PM

Headed to BRP tomorrow. Looking forward to some great non-wing sprint car racing! Hope to see some of you there.

PushEm 2/13/18 7:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by openwheelfan1 (Post 489601)
Headed to BRP tomorrow. Looking forward to some great non-wing sprint car racing! Hope to see some of you there.

If you are in the pits stop by and say hi. I will be there all week

i love dirt track racing 2/13/18 9:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn (Post 489590)
Is the Mailman going down with you Rick?

The mailman is in the house this weekend with us.

wildman92 2/13/18 10:54 PM

Look out Florida!!! Have fun and be safe.

Dirtfan 2/14/18 12:49 AM

Unofficially of course,but I have 26 entries penciled in.

interpreter66 2/14/18 12:19 PM

Last weekend was beautiful,this weekend look's great also high 70's low 80's,.please please my northern friends I know it 🌞feel's good but please bring sun screen.you don't want to go home looking like this😡 Safe travels