IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kokomo Updates here. (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=6940)

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 6/29/08 6:15 PM

Kokomo Updates here.

Hello.i'm going to try my best to give updates tonight...this is my first time giving updates..Theres a good field of cars tonight..Both kahne cars are there.shane cottle,dave darland, and brad kuhn are also there tonight.as of right now they are running 2nd group of qauls.

RacinChic 6/29/08 6:24 PM

Re: Kokomo Updates here.

Thank you very much for posting updates!! :thumb:thumb

pletchfan 6/29/08 6:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan (Post 48801)
Hello.i'm going to try my best to give updates tonight...this is my first time giving updates..Theres a good field of cars tonight..Both kahne cars are there.shane cottle,dave darland, and brad kuhn are also there tonight.as of right now they are running 2nd group of qauls.

:respect::respect:Thanks Devin, you will do GREAT I just know it. Any updates will be appreciated.

Kirk Spridgeon 6/29/08 6:32 PM

Just heard Brad Kuhn is running the Melchi 6M, which is tuned by Steve Stapp. Should be interesting. Darland makes his debut in the Scott Benic / Rotondo-Weirich Motorsports 2B. 32 cars on the grounds...

ThrottleHead 6/29/08 6:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan (Post 48801)

Glad you are doing it Devin! I for one appreciate it!

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 6/29/08 6:39 PM

all that is right.thanks kirk.its geting windy and clouding up.
quals are done.waiting for the top five.

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 6/29/08 6:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon (Post 48806)
Just heard Brad Kuhn is running the Melchi 6M, which is tuned by Steve Stapp. Should be interesting. Darland makes his debut in the Scott Benic / Rotondo-Weirich Motorsports 2B. 32 cars on the grounds...

Is that a good car brad is driving....dont recall ever seeing it.i'm glad he got another ride..

Dwight Clock 6/29/08 6:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon (Post 48806)

I sure hope that Darland and Benic are a team for the rest of the year. What a great pairing!:applaud::thumb

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 6/29/08 6:49 PM

Top 5 qauls.
1.Fitzpatric
2.bacon
3.hunter s
4.stanbrough
5.weir

Thats all i have.sorry guys..:crying:

Kirk Spridgeon 6/29/08 6:50 PM

I gotta run to dinner, but Fitzpatrick was quick time.
Behind that, it's Bacon, Schuerenberg, Stanbrough, Weir, Whitt, Sweet, Imel, Darland, and Shuman...