IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tmez (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=107402)

badcoupe 12/16/18 9:33 PM

Tmez

Who was kinda disappointed with him comment last night when he got out of the car about it bring a sh**hole?

flagboy55 12/16/18 10:42 PM

Can you please clarify the question?

badcoupe 12/16/18 11:20 PM

His comment was who’d thought a scrub like me would in a ******** like this. Thought it was a disrespectful to the track.

Charles Nungester 12/16/18 11:57 PM

Re: Tmez

He likes the place. Him and Clauson had a battle royal there, I think in 2011.

He only meant, Imagine a nobody like me winning in a place like this.

If you've never seen his victory lane interviews before, He's unfiltered and pumped on adrenaline. Even if he's not in victory lane, whats on his mind is getting said.

I don't think he was track bashing. Just being goofy.

hoscalecody 12/17/18 12:40 AM

I agree with you Charles his Waynesfield Harvest of Sprints 2013 win interview was pretty funny also.

jdull99 12/17/18 12:47 AM

Tune in to the Fox/FS1 this coming February for all the polished interviews everyone can handle...its about 68 days away...

ISF 12/17/18 10:45 AM

As everyone else, I love Meseraull. T-Mez and the Madman are as close to being as candid as Jack Hewitt was back in the day as it's possible to be in the 2018 environment in regards to their unfiltered commentary. That's what makes all three of those guys equally as entertaining on, and off, the track. It's been said T-Mez really likes Du Quoin but a bit confusing to call a place that he had just won a hard fought race that at times was contested in spectacular fashion a ****hole. The racing surface and the track facilities are far from ****hole status. Maybe he was referring to Du Quoin being a little out of the way small town. Without him stating specifically what he was referring to we must speculate as to what he meant.

One thing is for sure, T-Mez can call the place anything he wants as long as he shows up and puts on a show such as he and CJ did Saturday night and the epic battle he waged with BC several years ago. The races we see often are obscured by the passing of time and the fading memory but the two that Meseraull has been involved with at Du Quoin will stand against the test of time and won't escape a fading memory!

Rpracing1 12/17/18 10:54 AM

I'm sure reference was to Southern Illinois in general. Have a drink. Don't get your panties in a wad. Happy Holidays!

chathamracefan 12/17/18 11:29 AM

Have heard a few interviews with T Mez. Don't know him, but he strikes me as a guy who interviews the same way he drives. On the edge. He put on a heck of a show Saturday night. Bell was not really pulling away from him either. I wonder if he may have been able to muster a run at him if Bell hadn't broke.

Kansasdirtfan 12/17/18 11:54 AM

I was a little surprised by what he said, but I think he realized his comment might be offensive, so he did clarify somewhat when he added "that's just something we say." So my guess is that it's a comment that might be uttered among "the boys" after a win. I don't believe he meant to disparage the track or the facility in any way. And he did put on a heck of a show.