IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   That (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=18785)

terrehautian 6/14/09 11:12 PM

Re: That

Since your Superman, maybe you should fly into Terre Haute and fix all of its problems since you don't like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE (Post 111161)
please don't say bad things about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:5::5::5::8::10::11;:14::15:

Once again....I know there is always going to be issues with any promoters, they try hard to get racing in. Sounds like they had issues getting the track ready...I wasn't there as I had church obligations. But I remember back in Feb. of 08 when I was at the track and working to clean up the mess the previous person left. You mentioned the great promoters of the track, yes they were great. But they are not there now. If no one really cared about the track like you do now, it would probably be another strip mall. I don't care if racing starts 4 hours after they said it could, as long as there is racing.

Motormasher 6/14/09 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 111163)
Your joking right?

No Charles..... thats what happened.

15 year old rich kid from NY won the SCORA race. Knew sooner or later someone would show up with lots of $$$$ and out class the regulars.

SUPERDUKE 6/14/09 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrehautian (Post 111169)
since your superman, maybe you should fly into terre haute and fix all of its problems since you don't like it.

Once again....i know there is always going to be issues with any promoters, they try hard to get racing in. Sounds like they had issues getting the track ready...i wasn't there as i had church obligations. But i remember back in feb. Of 08 when i was at the track and working to clean up the mess the previous person left. You mentioned the great promoters of the track, yes they were great. But they are not there now. If no one really cared about the track like you do now, it would probably be another strip mall. I don't care if racing starts 4 hours after they said it could, as long as there is racing.

where in the hell was you today they needed your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:15:

Chris Nunn 6/14/09 11:31 PM

Let's get the story straight, Shuttleworth didn't outclass anyone. Stockon, Wright, and Shuttleworth waged a hell of a battle for the lead before something happened to Stockon.
Posted via Mobile Device

terrehautian 6/14/09 11:32 PM

Perhaps you should have read my second paragraph a little better....I said I had church obligations. I had to play drums this morning at my morning church and run a camera at my evening church. Even if the race had been ran yesterday i had work obligations.

SUPERDUKE 6/14/09 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrehautian (Post 111182)
perhaps you should have read my second paragraph a little better....i said i had church obligations. I had to play drums this morning at my morning church and run a camera at my evening church. Even if the race had been ran yesterday i had work obligations.

really you been on here all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now your still beating the drums for a bunch of bozos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :26:

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris nunn (Post 111181)
let's get the story straight, shuttleworth didn't outclass anyone. Stockon, wright, and shuttleworth waged a hell of a battle for the lead before something happened to stockon.
posted via mobile device

hey bozo tell us about the crowd and how many sprint cars? Give us results!

terrehautian 6/14/09 11:39 PM

I won't let it go because you won't let it go. Your always the first to bash them, you also bashed your precious Kokomo, are you never happy?

for the record, I wasn't on here while I was at church (about 8 hours total today).

nonwingnit 6/14/09 11:46 PM

I don't care who did what when but I do feel bad for the late model guys and scora that had to run a shortened feature and sit around during that mscs train wreck. Somebody owes them a big apology when it was their original date to begin with.
Posted via Mobile Device

sprint38racer 6/14/09 11:46 PM

I know Le Mans had a 24 hour race this weekend, I thought THAT was trying to match it. Can anyone tell me how you have a race anywhere, let alone a supersized half mile like Terre Haute with 1 freaking wrecker? That first lap wreck that took every bit of 30 minutes to clear, would have took maybe 5-6 minutes somewhere like Haubstadt. I'm not even going to talk about the fuel fiasco and scoring. I realize it was a long weekend and a lot was done just to be able to race, but I don't think I've ever sat through or raced in a 2 1/2 feature. Then what the heck with that late model feature...I couldn't take it after about the 5th yellow in that and hit the highway. The worst part is I knew what was going to happen before going there, and I was still dumb enough to go. The racing was good but the other just took the luster off it.

SUPERDUKE 6/14/09 11:50 PM

:26:
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrehautian (Post 111190)
i won't let it go because you won't let it go. Your always the first to bash them, you also bashed your precious kokomo, are you never happy?

For the record, i wasn't on here while i was at church (about 8 hours total today).

read the other post nothing good said about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'am not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!:26::26: