IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=11428)

onthegas7j 11/24/08 2:59 PM

Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Does anyone have any information on Ricky's plans for 2009, will he be returning to the ARCA series with Roush Fenway? Maybe a truck race or 2...

AustinSprinter 11/25/08 1:42 AM

Re: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Quote:

Originally Posted by onthegas7j (Post 74794)
Does anyone have any information on Ricky's plans for 2009, will he be returning to the ARCA series with Roush Fenway? Maybe a truck race or 2...

Mabe B.C.knows or can hollar at Ricky down the hall,to come jump on here!!....Brucer'

rr826mh 11/25/08 9:34 AM

I thought i heard that roush was not running any arca or truck series teams in 09?? DOnt quote me on that though.

onthegas7j 11/25/08 3:55 PM

i know that darnell is going to be splitting a nationwide ride with colin braun next year. but i wanna know what ricky is doin

BRENT 11/25/08 4:25 PM

If UncleD gets on the board he would probably be able to give an update. I spoke to Ricky's dad a last week. The ARCA development program at Roush has been canceled, and I think they cut back on the trucks. He said Ricky told him things are still good. He hasn't heard what he will be doing yet.

Jerry Shaw 11/25/08 9:53 PM

Ricky really made a name for himself, in that genre, by nearly winning the title in his first year. If Rousch can't find a place for him, surely to God some other race team will chomping at the bit to snatch a young talent like this up.

Jerry

6157 11/25/08 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw (Post 74974)
Ricky really made a name for himself, in that genre, by nearly winning the title in his first year. If Rousch can't find a place for him, surely to God some other race team will chomping at the bit to snatch a young talent like this up.

Jerry

Unfortunately he made a bigger name for himself running right over Scott Speed to almost win that championship.

Joey Woods 11/26/08 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6157 (Post 74977)
Unfortunately he made a bigger name for himself running right over Scott Speed to almost win that championship.

I may be worng but I believe that was repayment for a debt owed.

Tyler Shoemaker 11/26/08 12:56 AM

Ricky has 15 Nationwide races next season I believe.

Tyler Shoemaker

Kirk Spridgeon 11/26/08 3:30 AM

Wrong on the number but you've got the right idea.
He won't have as many races as last year, obviously, but he'll still be plenty busy....and I'm fairly certain he'll be trying to run as much USAC stuff as he can, too.