IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tulare? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=25779)

mnnonwing 11/14/09 12:10 AM

Tulare?

Anybody know what's going on at tulare?

TeamCGR 11/14/09 12:30 AM

Re: Tulare?

Not a whole lot right now. We are in the pits with several other teams from the great state of Indiana. Demon, PIR SC Winner Cole Whitt, Team Short of Brady and Jeff Bland, Indian Underground Team of Casey Riggs and Mr. Stanbrough, Baldwin Racing and their driver Justin Grant.

Team just got back from the Grocery Store to be serenaded by Gun Shots outside the Fairgrounds. Its not the greatest neighborhood. Nice...

Several other teams in the house but that is all I know for now.. Racing tomorrow..

Z-man 11/14/09 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCGR (Post 145223)
Not a whole lot right now. We are in the pits with several other teams from the great state of Indiana. Demon, PIR SC Winner Cole Whitt, Team Short of Brady and Jeff Bland, Indian Underground Team of Casey Riggs and Mr. Stanbrough, Baldwin Racing and their driver Justin Grant.

Team just got back from the Grocery Store to be serenaded by Gun Shots outside the Fairgrounds. Its not the greatest neighborhood. Nice...

Several other teams in the house but that is all I know for now.. Racing tomorrow..

Deer season?

mowerman 11/14/09 1:06 AM

Anyone at tulare that wants a great meal go to Black Bear Dinner . Food excelent, service outstanding. THE BEST;.

Jerry Shaw 11/14/09 1:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnnonwing (Post 145222)
Anybody know what's going on at tulare?

It's a Saturday/Sunday event.

Jerry

AERO410SCJA 11/14/09 2:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowerman (Post 145227)
Anyone at tulare that wants a great meal go to Black Bear Dinner . Food excelent, service outstanding. THE BEST;.

I heard they cook every thing in one pot all at the same time:18:

AustinSprinter 11/14/09 4:23 AM

Just back from Elks in Visalia,rite across walkin bridge from Lampliter Inn where its mity cool outside!!....Ha!..you thot I would be walkin!!...Not when I got a couple drunks to get back to da house!!....My Father "Amaral" needs alota supervision!!...when he gets outa da house!!....Bob....wheres this good eatin place located!!...we'll be rollin in am to search for it!!.....Easy run across desert last nite from Pir....9:30 to 5:15 here In Visalia!!....cept for rain/wind on da pass!!...passed a couple haulers on ten,#40 Midget...mabe BC's#11 DMS rig!!....All in all great nite at Pir!!..Descent crowd....now onto PCN at Tulare Sat/Sun....Nice turn out for Steak Nite at Elks!!....thanks to "Duke" for the Hollar today!!...n' "Happy Birthday" Early!!....ChiliBowl not that far off!!....see ya there....

Dave Rudisell 11/14/09 9:51 AM

Quote:

Team Gulick, Best of luck tonight, we are celebrating our points champions tonight, and you, Nic Faas, Brady Short will be missed, but we will definatly be thinking of you guys tonight. Best of luck to all of you. You all make us Indiana folks proud of what you all do.
Sincerely, Dave Rudisell

Dirtfan 11/14/09 9:53 AM

Quote:

Good luck of all!

Scott Daloisio 11/14/09 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z-man (Post 145225)
Deer season?

Nope! It is just that part of Tulare. Nothing out of the ordinary.