IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Sprint Car Classifieds (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New All Pro Cummins Engine (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=99451)

treecitytornado 6/16/17 12:45 AM

New Engine with only 5 shows on it. Built by Mark Cummins. Smooth through the power band and Stout enough to compete at the USAC or WoO Level!
All Pro Type 53 1 Way Technologies Heads, Callies Magnum XL Crank, Kinsler 2-13/16" Beast 3 Piece Injection, K&N Carbon Fiber Air Filter 4" tall, Waterman 500 Fuel Pump, Kinsler IRL High Speed, Kinsler Secondary, Kinsler Torque Valve, Mag Tech MSD Mag with Purple Coil in box, Dan Olson Oil Pan, Barnes 4 stage Oil Pump, all Earl's Ultra Light lines and fittings, one set of Schoenfeld Headers will go with it and they have ceramic coating, Moroso Billet Aluminum Valve Covers, Isky Easy Roll EzMax no needle bearing lifters, Jesel Rockers, Donovan Lightweight Block, Eagle Rods, JE Pistons, Titanium Valves, Huggins Cam, the list goes on. Titanium bolts used for fuel injection and to bolt on everything on to the Engine. No expense spared! Pics upon request. Serious inquiries only as this is a motor for serious Racers! Message me with your number and I will get back to you ASAP.
$42,000
Thanks

treecitytornado 6/22/17 4:59 PM

$41,000 OBO. This Engine doesn't lack on Horsepower at over 900 and Torque of nearly 724 ft.lbs.
It is the most powerful motor, but smoothest throughout the power band of any engine I've ran in a Sprint Car ever! Mark Cummins will confirm on this and any other questions as well. Private message me with your number for Engine pics and more details.
Thanks!

treecitytornado 7/16/17 11:23 PM

Dyno sheets available. Won't find a more powerful Engine all the way through the power band! My pics are too high of resolution to load on here, but can text them. Just PM your name and number. Serious inquiries only! Thanks!

treecitytornado 8/3/17 8:27 PM

$40,000. Let's make​ a deal and get yourself a Winning Engine!

treecitytornado 8/15/17 11:17 PM

treecitytornado 8/29/17 8:52 PM

Finish off this season with this powerful, super smooth powerplant, or start 2018 off, right!

treecitytornado 9/28/17 12:13 AM

Finish this season off or start 2018 with the best engine for your buck! Plenty of power & torque to run the big tracks with or without the wing, but drivable enough for the super slick tracks too! Send me a message for more info and a call back number.

Thanks

treecitytornado 10/11/17 2:18 AM

Best engine for your dollar invested. Guaranteed!

treecitytornado 10/24/17 12:08 AM

Time to invest in a power plant with the power and reliability to put you up front and in victory lane!

treecitytornado 11/5/17 4:32 PM

This engine has plenty of Horsepower and Torque to run at the front with USAC, WoO, All Stars, etc. Only 5 shows from Brand New!
Message me for details, pics, etc.
Thanks.