IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Florida Midget Winternationals (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=80938)

Wayne Davis 10/22/14 3:46 PM

Florida Midget Winternationals

Just got off the phone with Jason McCord of USAC....HOW MANY MIDGETS and Lightning Sprints can I count on coming for this 3 day show? This can become a yearly event if it is supported. Last year the weather was shorts and Tees the entire week. Will be working on sponsorship and payout as 600/800/1200 to win....I will be sharing this but please reply here or on FB ...

PatrickMead#13 10/22/14 10:54 PM

How are the places to stay there and how close are they?

Puppy 10/23/14 4:20 PM

Re: Florida Midget Winternationals

Dirt or pave?

Wayne Davis 10/23/14 5:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puppy (Post 396272)
dirt or pave?

dirt

Tim Clauson 10/23/14 5:25 PM

Does "Just got off the phone with Jason McCord of USAC" mean these are going to be USAC National races ?

Thanks Tim Clauson

Wayne Davis 10/23/14 5:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Clauson (Post 396280)
Does "Just got off the phone with Jason McCord of USAC" mean these are going to be USAC National races ?

Thanks Tim Clauson

No Tim they are not....It will be the same as we raced 2 years ago Lightning sprints and Focus/Ecotec......will make a desicion whether to allow national engines with restrictors as what the Illini Series does

dirtnonwingfan 10/23/14 7:21 PM

Wayne, I am sure I have read the answer to this, but I can't remember. Are these going to be at Ocala the same dates as the USAC National Sprints or somewhere/sometime else? Sorry.

Wayne Davis 10/23/14 8:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan (Post 396285)
Wayne, I am sure I have read the answer to this, but I can't remember. Are these going to be at Ocala the same dates as the USAC National Sprints or somewhere/sometime else? Sorry.

If it happens Frank yes it will be at BRP with USAC....putting it out early to get feed back and I will be at BRP this weekend to talk with Tom Bean and Scott McCalister

Wayne Davis 10/25/14 11:47 PM

It was confirmed today with Tom Bean Owner of Bubba's Raceway Park that the Southern States Midget Series will be the host of the Midget portion of "Bubba's Winter Dirt Games VI" with the USAC National Sprints Feb. 18-21, 2015...3 nights of racing...3 full shows...3 full "GUARANTEED payouts. more info to come. Make plans now to attend....
We will LOCK the top 12 in points from the first 2 nights into Sat. nights big show so you wanna make sure you're there fo all 3 nights

wlesher 10/29/14 10:08 PM

So we can run a restricted national engine ??? How is it restricted ??