IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   West Mempis- Riverside Updates (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=72038)

Racing_is_life 9/7/13 1:01 PM

West Mempis- Riverside Updates

Could someone who is going to the USAC West Memphis race tonight keep me updated?
Thanks!

dirtshirt 9/7/13 2:29 PM

Re: West Mempis- Riverside Updates

TN racefan will be there giving up dates. from moment gates open .

Al Pierce 9/7/13 2:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racing_is_life (Post 350706)
Could someone who is going to the USAC West Memphis race tonight keep me updated?
Thanks!

There is a twitter feed running on the right side of the IOW forum during all USAC shows. It is accurate and timely. Usually doesn't include how cold the beer is nor how much ice cream has been consumed but it is a great source of racing information.

tennesseeracefan 9/7/13 3:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Pierce (Post 350723)
There is a twitter feed running on the right side of the IOW forum during all USAC shows. It is accurate and timely. Usually doesn't include how cold the beer is nor how much ice cream has been consumed but it is a great source of racing information.

I follow them on Twitter and I forgot last night that they do that lol. I suppose y'all can follow along there tonight. No need for me to do them as well when it's all there.

Jerry Spencer 9/7/13 3:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Pierce (Post 350723)

Cold beer :15: whats next?

Jerry

Tim Clauson 9/7/13 4:06 PM

Really enjoyed following your updates on here as well, nice to hear different points of view.

1BIGracefan 9/7/13 4:48 PM

Jerry some people are just are little bit different!?

Midget 89 9/7/13 4:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennesseeracefan (Post 350729)
I follow them on Twitter and I forgot last night that they do that lol. I suppose y'all can follow along there tonight. No need for me to do them as well when it's all there.

You might think that, Tennessee, but you had some stuff out faster than USAC last night. You did a great job. Thanks. :9:

Jerry Shaw 9/7/13 5:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennesseeracefan (Post 350729)

Don't stop, you did a great job! Your updates were from a different perspective than theirs. And you beat them to the punch, at almost every single update point, during last night's program. Sometimes by a lot.

tennesseeracefan 9/7/13 6:56 PM

Looks like 21-22 Sprint Cars here right now. Hopefully a few more drag in...