IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OSKY live feed? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=21600)

midgy 8/11/09 7:26 PM

Re: OSKY live feed?

Hot laps are supposed to be at 8pm (Ohio time). I heard between 40 and 45 cars.

Vukie 8/11/09 7:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racegal (Post 126471)
Sorry for sounding stupid but I can't quite figure out Spridge's updates. I click on it then it goes to a page with his picture and some more writing but what do I click on from there? It takes about 2 or 3 minutes per click with my dial up!!:15:
Thank you!

Nothing, you have to wait until he tweets a message. It's been seven hours since he posted anything, so you haven't missed a thing.

Charles Nungester 8/11/09 7:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgy (Post 126476)
Hot laps are supposed to be at 8pm (Ohio time). I heard between 40 and 45 cars.

Ok Lisa, Thank you. Sounds like a good turnout :)
Chuck

TeamCGR 8/11/09 7:52 PM

I just checked Hoseheads Radio and they are not providing live coverage either. They were going to have Live Radio at Knoxville but apparently its a "Wing Thing". However I thought Allan would not miss this one.

I have few Finger Nails left since I am stuck in New York and the Iceman is there. He has a very good Crew and Car Chief so I know he is in good hands but... Holy :21:"...." I am nervous for him...:18:

Dad Pete

racegal 8/11/09 7:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vukie (Post 126479)
Nothing, you have to wait until he tweets a message. It's been seven hours since he posted anything, so you haven't missed a thing.

Okay! Thank you very much!!

Charles Nungester 8/11/09 7:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCGR (Post 126489)
I just checked Hoseheads Radio and they are not providing live coverage either. They were going to have Live Radio at Knoxville but apparently its a "Wing Thing". However I thought Allan would not miss this one.

I have few Finger Nails left since I am stuck in New York and the Iceman is there. He has a very good Crew and Car Chief so I know he is in good hands but... Holy :21:"...." I am nervous for him...:18:

Dad Pete

Hope he wins the darn thing :)

TeamCGR 8/11/09 7:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 126491)
Hope he wins the darn thing :)

Wow, thanks Chuck. His Mother and I wish for safety and he wishes for the same result as you.. Being his first big USAC Dirt Race, we will take a qualifying spot and decent finish. But it never hurts to "hope".

pg

midgy 8/11/09 7:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCGR (Post 126489)

Dad Pete

We all share your nervousness Pete. Each one of us either has a favorite driver(s), friend or family member there. We pray that each and every person there is watched over. As you know, the racing fraternity is one big family.

racechic66 8/11/09 8:01 PM

Well since we are all sitting here waiting like animals for the racing to start.... the question is who's gonna win the Ultimate Challenge???:22:

TeamCGR 8/11/09 8:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgy (Post 126495)
We all share your nervousness Pete. Each one of us either has a favorite driver(s), friend or family member there. We pray that each and every person there is watched over. As you know, the racing fraternity is one big family.

Agreed..:6: