IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   USAC Racing.tv (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=74756)

curtv10 1/26/14 11:15 AM

Re: USAC Racing.tv

Thanks for your thoughts, I went back and realized they had not charged my account recently. My subscription had not been canceled but no charges which is odd. I forced cancellation and then resigned up with the exact same information and I am back in business.

My only complaint now is where did the new video go from Friday? Looks like there are some other changes so hopefully it will get reposted..

duel 1/26/14 11:19 AM

I have been paying this for a year. Going to hold out through Feb. now hoping they put Ocala on. After that I'm going to cancel unless the product gets a whole lot better.

Millsvideo 1/26/14 3:37 PM

Race fans,

I can't speak to the past quality of the product of www.usacracing.tv, but just know that there are plans in place to reorganize USAC TV and offer a better product, and more live races in 2014. As the guy who has shot the video and posted them to the site, once these clips leave my hands, I have no control over the rest of the operation. We will be streaming Ocala live, this I know. The site is being streamlined for easier customer access, and clips are being moved around at the moment. Shortly, you should see a difference in the website.

Dean Mills

duel 1/26/14 4:43 PM

The most disappointing to me is lack of live streaming. Once a month would be good and what happened to Perris? The best time to sell streaming is when we are cooped up in the off season. I was really happy to watch 5 days of the Chilli bowl and the price was reasonable.

Wayne Davis 1/26/14 7:06 PM

They have taken out of my bank acct. this month but can not log in, nor will they awnser the phone there:deadhorse:

ossuks 1/28/14 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Davis (Post 364082)
They have taken out of my bank acct. this month but can not log in, nor will they awnser the phone there:deadhorse:

You must have the wrong # (317-247-5151) USAC has a yearly payroll that exceeds one million dollars surely someone is in the office!!:41::

curtv10 1/28/14 1:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Davis (Post 364082)

Why is that not shocking??? When I tried to "Contact Us" on their web page the E-mail address came back as undeliverable.

homer 1/28/14 6:35 PM

how about making any live stream also av-able on ROKU last live event was able to watch on computer but didn,t show on ROKU.