IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bubba USAC Night 1 (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=102998)

oppweld 2/16/18 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=MC5454;489736]This is a racing forum I was just giving my opinion on what I thought of the racing last night[/QUOTE Obviously you got lost on your way to Hoseheads!

dsc1600 2/16/18 11:56 AM

I’m by no means a non-winged homer but the racing looked fine. Not great but some side by side action.

As far as the crowd, the only winged crowds in Florida that are SRO are the Outlaw nights. The All Stars especially at volusia draw crowds very similar to what looked like the crowd last night at Bubba.

Gregg 2/16/18 11:59 AM

Re: Bubba USAC Night 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489730)
Don't worry there were hundreds more of those all over. Non wing not doing well right now

If I weren't stuck in my cube this morning I'd be catching an Allegient flight down there before noon.

My suggestion. Don't go to Smackdown. That just might be a real snoozer too.:5:

OnTheHammer 2/16/18 12:05 PM

What is the significance of the blue or green lights on the rear of the cage?

Flatheadhunter 2/16/18 12:12 PM

I was at the race last night and it did get slick but there was passing. The lights flash for cautions and red flags. They also indicate top 3 in the running. The best part? 80 degrees at start

captrat 2/16/18 12:37 PM

He is trolling. Probably has less than 5 years around sprint cars. Thinks Knoxville, Central PA.,and WoO invented this sport.

Aces&Eights 2/16/18 1:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489713)
Some of the worst racing I have seen in a long time. Dry Slick, track ruined by 1st heat and the Mod Lites were bad also. Knew I should've went to East bay for the 360s. Winged cars 10x better than non wing. Not to mention the crowd was terrible

I was at Bubba last night for my first non wing race ever and it was awesome. Lots of passing, fast, loud and methanol smells great! It was $40 for pits not $45 and $30 for stands. OP is FOS and obviously here to bash and spread lies. I’ll post some vids my wife made when we get home. Going back for nights 2 & 3.

Nate 2/16/18 2:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489730)
Don't worry there were hundreds more of those all over. Non wing not doing well right now

Good thing you don’t attend more often. Don’t think we’d be able to find you a seat. A few examples from the last year.

dirtnonwingfan 2/16/18 2:58 PM

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw

LB 2/16/18 3:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489713)
Some of the worst racing I have seen in a long time. Dry Slick, track ruined by 1st heat and the Mod Lites were bad also. Knew I should've went to East bay for the 360s. Winged cars 10x better than non wing. Not to mention the crowd was terrible

You haven't seen East bay when it rubbers down and in 10 laps starts blowing tires for a 25 laps feature,and the winner is the first one to blow a tire,and some guys even blew 2 tires ,,,