IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bubba USAC Night 1 (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=102998)

Backitin 2/16/18 9:49 AM

Re: Bubba USAC Night 1

There can be a argument either way to what racing is better winged or nonwing. If you honestly believe winged racing is ten times better the nonwinged racing, a: don't attend another nonwinged race b: you sir are a fool. c: this site might not be for you.

MC5454 2/16/18 9:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpracing1 (Post 489728)
Looks like a couple of extra open seats for tonights show!

Don't worry there were hundreds more of those all over. Non wing not doing well right now

MC5454 2/16/18 9:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backitin (Post 489729)
There can be a argument either way to what racing is better winged or nonwing. If you honestly believe winged racing is ten times better the nonwinged racing, a: don't attend another nonwinged race b: you sir are a fool. c: this site might not be for you.

Gave non wing a try. I'll head back to wing races like everyone else. No wonder all the non wing drivers are going to winged cars

Wayne Davis 2/16/18 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489731)
Gave non wing a try. I'll head back to wing races like everyone else. No wonder all the non wing drivers are going to winged cars

Last night I was there, have not ever missed a lap of USAC racing there for 8 years and it was the absolute WORSE racetrack for a USAC show..now you gave non wing a try...I went down the 2 previous week for the winged deal and it was even worse....DON'T go blaming non wing racing for a popped up track...just like I don't necessary blame the wings for bad racing. I blame technology because they have gotten so fast and everyone has the same stuff it is a follower the leader at many other tracks with the wing...Volusia was the same with the wing...follow the leader and very little passing. 4 years ago they had a total of 58 races and every race was won from the poll that year for all of speedweeks...please do yourself a favor and go see these guys at a different race track.

Saddly... My 8 years has come to and end there so this is all I will be able to say about it:42::

MC5454 2/16/18 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Davis (Post 489733)
Last night I was there, have not ever missed a lap of USAC racing there for 8 years and it was the absolute WORSE racetrack for a USAC show..now you gave non wing a try...I went down the 2 previous week for the winged deal and it was even worse....DON'T go blaming non wing racing for a popped up track...just like I don't necessary blame the wings for bad racing. I blame technology because they have gotten so fast and everyone has the same stuff it is a follower the leader at many other tracks with the wing...Volusia was the same with the wing...follow the leader and very little passing. 4 years ago they had a total of 58 races and every race was won from the poll that year for all of speedweeks...please do yourself a favor and go see these guys at a different race track.

Saddly... My 8 years has come to and end there so this is all I will be able to say about it:42::

Besides from 1 night out of 5 at Volusia the racing was really good. Standing room only at Volusia and everyone I talked to there thought the racing was good unlike non wing. Why is there never standing room only at non wing events?

EltoJoe 2/16/18 10:47 AM

Why do you come here stirring the pot?

MC5454 2/16/18 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EltoJoe (Post 489735)
Why do you come here stirring the pot?

This is a racing forum I was just giving my opinion on what I thought of the racing last night

NOSTINKINWINGS 2/16/18 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489736)
This is a racing forum I was just giving my opinion on what I thought of the racing last night

STA....BYE BYE and DLTDHYITA**OTWO!

motorhead748 2/16/18 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489713)
Some of the worst racing I have seen in a long time. Dry Slick, track ruined by 1st heat and the Mod Lites were bad also. Knew I should've went to East bay for the 360s. Winged cars 10x better than non wing. Not to mention the crowd was terrible

Thanks for the heads up.. a few of us were thinking about going.

mc/rider 2/16/18 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC5454 (Post 489736)

One race,one track,one night :11;