IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   orp really? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=34953)

EKracing 7/22/10 6:17 PM

orp really?

So far my experience tonight at orp sucks. I parked by the drag strip sand trap then walked in deep mud to the ticket booth where I paid 22 bucks for general admission. On top of all this I paid 5 bucks to park and then walk through mud! Orp sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

chrismattlin 7/22/10 6:27 PM

Re: orp really?

Oh, if I had the money, I'd be there. I'd be happy to walk thru the mud to see some great USAC racing. (It rained last night, in case you didn't know.) They charged $20 for just a sprint show a couple weeks ago. Tonight, you get an entire extra event for just $2! Some people are NEVER happy.

Charles Nungester 7/22/10 6:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EKracing (Post 185246)
So far my experience tonight at orp sucks. I parked by the drag strip sand trap then walked in deep mud to the ticket booth where I paid 22 bucks for general admission. On top of all this I paid 5 bucks to park and then walk through mud! Orp sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Might as well leave and make the misery complete :15:

Half fast 7/22/10 6:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EKracing (Post 185246)
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain+Dirt=Mud

miledirt 7/22/10 6:37 PM

love ORP... wish I was there

onthegas7j 7/22/10 6:39 PM

be happy you could be stuck in the desert.. just sayin

EKracing 7/22/10 6:47 PM

They funneled the people down into a mud hole. So you're telling me raceway park doesn't have a piece of plywood? I'm here to watch great usac racing but come on orp take care of your patrons.
Posted via Mobile Device

Charles Nungester 7/22/10 7:06 PM

Dude, They've been slammed with rain, What do you expect. Im looking at a lake that don't exist in the infield

stephen 7/22/10 7:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrismattlin (Post 185247)
Oh, if I had the money, I'd be there. I'd be happy to walk thru the mud to see some great USAC racing. (It rained last night, in case you didn't know.) They charged $20 for just a sprint show a couple weeks ago. Tonight, you get an entire extra event for just $2! Some people are NEVER happy.

Cry me a handfull, I wish I had a race to go to tonight.

terrehautian 7/22/10 7:24 PM

Anyone else having issues with the stream? Finally had something to watch at work.