IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Interesting Twitter Question (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=53256)

Vukie 9/21/11 10:29 AM

Interesting Twitter Question

From Spridge
"Where should the USAC National Sprint Car Series go in 2012?"

I would a see a mini Illinois sprint week or a three day weekend.

LaSalle,Rt 66,Fairbury,Farmer City or Lincoln.

Mud Packer 9/21/11 10:53 AM

Re: Interesting Twitter Question

Russ,

This is a very interesting question. Might USAC be listening to its fans?:) Maybe even asking for their input?:19:

Here would be my choices. A mini sprint week or three day show in Illinois with Tri City, Farmer City and LaSalle being involved. Also add Waynesfield and KC in Ohio to the schedule. They could maybe package this together with either Eldora or Lawrenceburg for another three day weekend deal.

Vukie 9/21/11 10:56 AM

A couple of races up in Michigan would be a good additions.

Pat O'Connor Fan 9/21/11 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mud Packer (Post 254517)
A mini sprint week or three day show in Illinois with Tri City, Farmer City and LaSalle being involved.

I like Mike's idea and I would also like to see Putnamville get back into Indiana Sprint Week.

Jerry Shaw 9/21/11 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan (Post 254522)
I like Mike's idea and I would also like to see Putnamville get back into Indiana Sprint Week.

Absolutely. LPS is just too good of a track and too good of a place, not to have a Sprint Week race at. Also, USAC needs to find a way to revive the Shuman Classic @ Lakeside. That's a guaranteed huge event every year. All they've got to do is put it in the schedule. Farmer City and LaSalle are others I'd like to see a USAC Sprint show at.

Jerry

Jonr 9/21/11 11:30 AM

Lakeside Speedway in Kansas City. For several years they have had a big wingless show in August. It was the ending show of the ASCS Topless tour.

davidm 9/21/11 11:33 AM

A USAC Sprint/Midget Double Header Eastern Storm.

New Egypt
Big Diamond
Grandview
Lincoln
Williams Grove
Lernerville

cws9 9/21/11 12:06 PM

The Grain Valley (Missouri) show was pretty good this year. Have a 2 night deal with both sprints and midgets running Lakeside Friday and Grain Valley Saturday.

wvwildthg 9/21/11 12:14 PM

sprint and silver crown weekend at Pennsylvania motor speedway....

Stagger 9/21/11 12:24 PM

Besides bringing back the Shuman Classic at Lakeside, I think ALL USAC Sprint shows should include USAC midgets.

Might as well put a midget in those haulers.