Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 3

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Clauson/WoO - 15th, 12th, 10th (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=75618)

Stevensville Mike 3/9/14 11:15 AM

Clauson/WoO - 15th, 12th, 10th

BC has run the last three WoO Sprint races and finished 15th & 12th in Las Vegas, and 10th last night in Tucson. I think cross-pollination of wing/non-wing sprinters like this is great. Abreu and Larson have/had been doing it in recent years, too.

But with a 15th, 12th, and 10th..... at this rate, doing the math, in 3-4 races he will be taking honors! :6:

treecitytornado 3/9/14 11:20 AM

Re: Clauson/WoO - 15th, 12th, 10th

Maybe Bryan will take "The King's" place after this season?

team3521 3/9/14 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by treecitytornado:

That would be awesome! But it would be a waste for his non wing talents to not be used any longer.

bigq11 3/9/14 12:42 PM

I like and root for BC but, NO ONE will ever take the King's place.

jts machine shop 3/9/14 1:01 PM

Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
BC has run the last three WoO Sprint races and finished 15th & 12th in Las Vegas, and 10th last night in Tucson. I think cross-pollination of wing/non-wing sprinters like this is great. Abreu and Larson have/had been doing it in recent years, too.

But with a 15th, 12th, and 10th..... at this rate, doing the math, in 3-4 races he will be taking honors! :6:

the results on the woo site show bc as 12th finish maybe they goofed but regardless awesome run:8:

dirt in ur beer 3/9/14 1:26 PM

Amen

RetiredShoe 3/9/14 1:42 PM

Saw a tweet the other day where he jokingly said he was thinking about a career change. There is no doubt that there is more money to be had with the Outlaws. Interesting...

staggerman 3/9/14 2:05 PM

You know I kind of wondered the same thing. They are both TSR drivers. I think it is just cool to see some one with the ability and interest to go both winged and non winged. Last USAC regulars that you would see running both is Steve Butler and Robbie Stanley. Back in the day those guys ran USAC, All Stars, Woo, etc. plus you can't ever forget Hockett, he ran everything.

Just cool to see BC have some good runs in the Woo action.

Stevensville Mike 3/9/14 2:37 PM

Originally Posted by jts machine shop:
the results on the woo site show bc as 12th finish maybe they goofed but regardless awesome run:8:

Yeah. You're RIGHT! I swear it said 10th when I first posted. One of us (me or WoO) got it wrong at first. :11:

I was listening to it on the Dirt Radio Network (Dirtvision) last night for the first time ever, but it was out in Tucson. I was not going to make it that late for the A Main. I hit the sack after the heats.

mc/rider 3/9/14 9:16 PM

Is he driving Tonys car or did they do a car just for him