IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What just happened on IOW Home (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=113475)

AustinSprinter 6/3/20 12:02 AM

What just happened on IOW Home

Not sure but was caught in Middle of it!!….Laptop acting goofy....slow, not responding!!..put new Btry in Mouse...that wasn't it....IOW was Changing things up....like you see it NOW....Not Sure I Like IT!!….Sorry!!....

davidm 6/3/20 7:44 AM

Re: What just happened on IOW Home

Looks OK to me this morning. Any chance you tripped it into mobile mode? Might also try deleting browser cache if not a mobile mode issue.

AustinSprinter 6/4/20 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidm (Post 528684)
Looks OK to me this morning. Any chance you tripped it into mobile mode? Might also try deleting browser cache if not a mobile mode issue.

Yup...Thank you Sir!!….exactly What had Happened here!!….always learning with these Issues!!..

davidm 6/5/20 9:23 AM

You are welcome. Happy to have helped!

i love dirt track racing 6/5/20 2:17 PM

It's definitely a great website and when something happens you want to make sure that you can get back on. LOL. Hell I got kicked off one time and forgot my password and it took me a month to figure it out. Lmao. Looking forward to seeing all the great racing fans and teams and promoters for the imw. Thanks.

Andrew S. Quinn 6/5/20 3:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing (Post 528770)
It's definitely a great website and when something happens you want to make sure that you can get back on. LOL. Hell I got kicked off one time and forgot my password and it took me a month to figure it out.

I heard during that month the IOW bandwith was down 79% from the month before and after....

revjimk 6/5/20 4:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing (Post 528770)
It's definitely a great website and when something happens you want to make sure that you can get back on. LOL. Hell I got kicked off one time and forgot my password and it took me a month to figure it out. Lmao. Looking forward to seeing all the great racing fans and teams and promoters for the imw. Thanks.

Yea, that password thing can be maddening. They email you a verification #, or temp password, you type it in, rejected.... over & over. I don't even remember how i got back on...:15:

AustinSprinter 6/7/20 1:41 AM

Yup....Passwords!!….can never all be the same from site 2 site....Requirements differ..lost or left my Address Book in a Rental Car few yrs. ago....Scratched my arse while tryn 2 remember them 4 ALL my Accts.!!