IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Arin McIntosh Information (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=10341)

mcintosh34 10/13/08 7:33 PM

Arin McIntosh Information

To all of those wishing to find information on Arin's condition and where to send cards, the hospital has a website where we will post information daily. The website is www.carepages.com. Just type in Arin McIntosh in the search window. I will continue to comment here when time allows. There has been no significant changes since my last post. Thanks to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. We have read every post to Arin and have to believe she hears every word. Robert, Alda and Arin McIntosh

Jerry Spencer 10/13/08 7:53 PM

Re: Arin McIntosh Information

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcintosh34 (Post 69605)
To all of those wishing to find information on Arin's condition and where to send cards, the hospital has a website where we will post information daily. The website is www.carepages.com. Just type in Arin McIntosh in the search window. I will continue to comment here when time allows. There has been no significant changes since my last post. Thanks to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. We have read every post to Arin and have to believe she hears every word. Robert, Alda and Arin McIntosh

This needs to stay at the top.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

Jerry Shaw 10/13/08 8:15 PM

For those of you who were registered for Drake Besecker's Care Page, you won't have to re-register. It's the same system, so your user name and password are the same.

Jerry

Jerry Spencer 10/13/08 8:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw (Post 69630)
For those of you who were registered for Drake Besecker's Care Page, you won't have to re-register. It's the same system, so your user name and password are the same.

Jerry

Thank you for the info.
Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

kennysdad 10/13/08 8:27 PM

Your family has been in our thoughts since we first heard of the accident, just minutes after it happened, and have remained there ever since. I have been in contact with Kevin Briscoe frequently since then to check on Arin's condition, and am available to help in any way possible, as I told Kevin. Please, please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything at all that we can do since we live so close. You have no idea how many people in and out of the racing community that are hoping and praying for Arin to get better just as soon as she possibly can.

Thoughts and prayers to you all.
Trent & Kenny Niflis

9racing 10/14/08 11:44 PM

ttt...

Best wishes to your speedy recovery

Jerry Spencer 10/15/08 1:50 AM

Back on top.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

mcintosh34 10/15/08 10:39 AM

Arin is now in her 4th day since the accident. There has been some positve indications, but also some setbacks. The best way to put it at this point is that she is holding her own, and that in and of itself is a step forward. Without going into a lot of detail, if she can maintain her status for another 36 hours, then the options open up in her treatment. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and don't hesitate to post if you have a story you'd like to share. We read them all to her and I am sure hearing them gives her one more reason to hold on. Arin loves racing, not just the competition, but everything about racing. You are all part of that, and she knows you are pulling for her. I can assure you, she's fighting this with everything she has. Win or lose, she has always given 100%. I have rambled on long enough. Just let me say thanks once again for all the support . Robert and Alda McIntosh

GFMMInc 10/15/08 10:57 AM

bump

ThrottleHead 10/15/08 11:04 AM

Thanks again Robert for the updates. We are continuing to keep Arin and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Arin is role model for girls like my daughter Amber. She sees what Arin does and says if she can race I can too. I belive that is the case with many girls out there. More girls like Arin are needed in racing... You have other females that have talent but no personality. Arin has both.
Keep up the good fight Arin and we shall see you the racetrack soon! Let us at talk2drivers know if there is anything we can do!
Posted via Mobile Device