IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   WOO at Eldora (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=111234)

bigvee 9/28/19 12:22 PM

WOO at Eldora

Just on observation Logan Schuchart set quick time in qualifying, started on the pole of his heat race, started on the pole of the dash, started on the pole of the feature and won the race without passing a single car for position all night. Parade, or just a dominating performance?

TQ97 9/28/19 12:33 PM

He was also fastest in both the pre rain delay and post rain delay hot laps if my memory serves correctly. And though Schatz started 24th, Schuchart lapped him. Dominating performance.

Sprint63122 9/28/19 12:47 PM

Re: WOO at Eldora

After last nights race that makes it 41 of 66 features have been won from the front row this year. Another person has been tracking this and posting about it so please donate to support the train racing and also shows if its dry slick or wet since it rained on Eldora last night the results still turn out the same.

Rich Mersereau 9/28/19 12:57 PM

i love the Outlaw format. why penalize fast cars? the handicap system is for bowling leagues. last night was wildly entertaining. Logan was dominant. he lapped the Champ ! ! ! ! ! Does that count as a pass ? ? ? ? :22:

PIT CART 9/28/19 1:03 PM

Maybe Donnie is running the new ford engine.🤔 Sorry couldn't resist, I thought the racing was good last night just really late night for me. The silver crown cars was awesome on the wet track.

Promodified11 9/28/19 1:04 PM

watched the replay.passed cars top & bottom.hammered cushion as hard as anyone.fastest car all nite.kudos to him on the win.krh

TQ97 9/28/19 1:28 PM

I own a non wing sprint car and no one forced me to go last night. Windom won from the pole at Gas City Thursday night too. McDougal went from 17th to 8th Thursday and oh Sweet went from 17th to 6th last night and both nights the leaders thru lapped traffic was worth the price of admission. Racing doesn’t always mean lots of passing for the lead. Format, wing/non wing argument will probably be around forever, not sure why it’s rehashed so often. No one has to go support either type, just not sure why people are so against others doing so.

speed bump 9/28/19 1:31 PM

Parade....

Rich Mersereau 9/28/19 1:35 PM

Also, absolute love the old school mentalilty. Rain? what rain? we're not running for the hills. we're not worried about the fans that stayed home, we want to please the customers that Are Here Earl was smilin' last night. fans eat more hot dogs after midnight :44:

WingedFan2019 9/28/19 2:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigvee (Post 521033)
Just on observation Logan Schuchart set quick time in qualifying, started on the pole of his heat race, started on the pole of the dash, started on the pole of the feature and won the race without passing a single car for position all night. Parade, or just a dominating performance?

Windom at gas city, started on the pole led all 30 laps with no challenge, Parade or just a dominating performance?