IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kokomo Klassic Driver Reunion (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=104733)

Josh Spencer 6/13/18 10:43 AM

Kokomo Klassic Driver Reunion

We would like to hear from the fans on what past drivers you would like to see at the Kokomo Klassic July 8th? Please let me know and let’s try to get them here!!! Thanks!

Josh Spencer

BrentTFunk 6/13/18 11:35 AM

Re: Kokomo Klassic Driver Reunion

Heard you already have some good ones coming. I may be wrong but I think Sammy may have won the first Kokomo Klassic pre World of Outlaws.

Jerry Spencer 6/13/18 12:42 PM

You are right Brent the list is amazing and growing each day, I think Steve and Sammy have both been contacted with an invite.

This is really going to be a great get together of amazing race drivers, crew chiefs/ car owners, media and past track owners, I think out of the list only a couple have not been interested everyone one else is very excited to be at Kokomo again.

See you all there

Jerry #66j

Josh Spencer 6/13/18 7:42 PM

As of now Drivers for July 8th:

Autograph session at 5-6:30 and this will also be a great time to talk to these amazing drivers as well!!!

Jack Hewitt
Dave Argabright
Mel Kenyon
Steve Butler
Allen Barr
Mark Caldwell
Ed Angle
John Andretti
Dustin Smith
Tony Jarret
Jeff Walker
Don Walker
Tom Chalk
Monte Edison
Mark Clark
Kevin Thomas
Jeff Donelson
Todd Kirkman
Glen Gamblin
Tim Bookmiller
Tyler Pearce
Matt Hardin
Greg Stephens
Butch Wilkerson
Greg Littleton: Author
Ray Kenens
Roy Caruthers
Brandon Petty
Eric Shively
Cody White
Mike Mann
Pat Sullivan
Brad Dickison
Tom Davies
A.J. Anderson
Gary Fisher
Deuce Turrill
Tony Ploughe
Joe Roush
Jeff “Auggie” O’bannion
Kurt Hawkins
Billy Throckmorton
Levi Jones
Steve Stapp
Kenny Carmichal
Justin Marvel
Brad Marvel
Mark Owsley
Bones Boucier
Kevin Oldham
Van Gurley Jr.
Pete Abel
Jon Stanbrough
Billy Rose
Charlie Sarver
Ron Dennis
Kent Evans and Family
Jerry Taylor
D.O. Laycock
Tom Patterson
Jesse Fordyce
Kelly Kinser
Danny Williams Jr.
Mike Lowman
Jerry Gamblin Sr.
Gary Mock

Many other great maybes!!!

scottyCbus 6/14/18 7:14 AM

Leon Thickstun would be nice to add Josh!

speed bump 6/14/18 8:59 AM

When my dad & I used to go to Warsaw & Kokomo Speedway back in 1957....there was a young driver there that was very friendly with his fans ...and hes still here and still very friendly ...and has very fast cars ..and Im proud to call him my friend for over fifty years....I think he should be recognized as an ex driver as well as an Excellent owner , mechanic ....Its Paul Hazen.....:8:

Josh Spencer 6/14/18 9:13 AM

I agree with you! We are working on something very special in the near future to honor Paul and everything he has done, that you will not want to miss! Stay tuned for more information.

Josh Spencer

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed bump (Post 496039)
When my dad & I used to go to Warsaw & Kokomo Speedway back in 1957....there was a young driver there that was very friendly with his fans ...and hes still here and still very friendly ...and has very fast cars ..and Im proud to call him my friend for over fifty years....I think he should be recognized as an ex driver as well as an Excellent owner , mechanic ....Its Paul Hazen.....:8:

welder 6/14/18 11:02 AM

This is pretty cool! I'll be there that night helping my cousin Bob Shutt on his 305 RaceSaver.

Danny Williams Jr.

Josh Spencer 6/14/18 11:52 AM

Will you be able to come over and attend the autograph session from 5-6:30? We can put you on the list and actually your on my list to call. Thanks

Josh

Quote:

Originally Posted by welder (Post 496045)
This is pretty cool! I'll be there that night helping my cousin Bob Shutt on his 305 RaceSaver.

Danny Williams Jr.

smith19 6/14/18 5:13 PM

hell josh I would be satisfied with these drivers being on the front stretch and just telling stories. the bopper would be worth the price of admission alone.:6: