IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Favorite podcasts??? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=107326)

superstock30 12/8/18 4:15 PM

Favorite podcasts???

I enjoy a few good podcasts. I like to listen to them in the offseason while tinkering around in the shop.
Does anyone else enjoy them?? What ones do you listen to?
My go to's:
1.Rip the fence (very good!! Typically USAC)
2. Marshall Pruett podcast (Indycar related)
3. Dinner with racers (variety of racers, some are very good)
4. Open Red (Woo, I know it's winged.but the Steve, Mark and Karl Kinser podcasts are great!)
5. Elbows up podcast (sprint, midget and S.C.)
Then there was the Jackslash podcast, which would have been my number one by a huge margin!! No new podcasts on iTunes.😤😤
Thoughts??

Eric Smith 12/8/18 6:48 PM

Re: Favorite podcasts???

WFRORadio.com has the Buckeye Speedzone archived on the website. I'm not sure if that's a podcast or not, but it's always a good listen.

Winged Nation is good.

Whenever TJ Slideways outs out a new podcast, they are always good.

Duane Hancock 12/10/18 12:14 PM

Dirt Nerds

ISF 12/10/18 1:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstock30 (Post 506111)
I enjoy a few good podcasts. I like to listen to them in the offseason while tinkering around in the shop.
Does anyone else enjoy them?? What ones do you listen to?
My go to's:
1.Rip the fence (very good!! Typically USAC)
2. Marshall Pruett podcast (Indycar related)
3. Dinner with racers (variety of racers, some are very good)
4. Open Red (Woo, I know it's winged.but the Steve, Mark and Karl Kinser podcasts are great!)
5. Elbows up podcast (sprint, midget and S.C.)
Then there was the Jackslash podcast, which would have been my number one by a huge margin!! No new podcasts on iTunes.😤😤
Thoughts??

Did I hear wrong or is Jackslash now charging a fee to download their podcasts?

BrandX 12/10/18 5:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISF (Post 506195)
Did I hear wrong or is Jackslash now charging a fee to download their podcasts?

They are which I subscribed to at first. My problem with it was no way to download on WIFI and listen later(off wifi). I drive a truck so listening to music gets old. Love the racing podcast

flagboy55 12/11/18 1:28 PM

Yes Jackslash does charge for its content but every once in a while he will toss one out free of charge. I believe it’s 5 bucks a month or 40 a year if I’m not mistaken. I really try to listen to all of the above mentioned podcasts, with open red and rip the fence being my favorite. Elbows up is good at times, just a little too much profanity in there. I’m not offended by it, it just seems like they make an effort to use it. I was going to recommend it to others but it’s not for everyone