Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 3

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What's your most memorable moment of 2019 at the race track? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=112100)

nathans1012 12/14/19 9:19 PM

What's your most memorable moment of 2019 at the race track?

What's your most memorable moment of the 2019 season at the race track?

mlamb 12/14/19 10:05 PM

Having Dan Hetser and Jen Morgan sit with me at Paragon for the Johnson memorial tops my list.
Pretty cool to see a car as rich in racing history as the Hurst bros car win that event also.

bus man 12/14/19 10:20 PM

Re: What's your most memorable moment of 2019 at the race tr

Watching my grandson (Cale Coons) win the Donnie Ray Crawford memorial race at Port City Ok. His dad (Jerry Coons Jr.) had him dialed in. I was nervous papaw but he never put a wheel wrong.

wildman92 12/14/19 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by mlamb:
Having Dan Hetser and Jen Morgan sit with me at Paragon for the Johnson memorial tops my list.
Pretty cool to see a car as rich in racing history as the Hurst bros car win that event also.

Thanks for not saying that was the ONLY race you attended last year. **ooops**. We thoroughly enjoyed your company and I really enjoyed the stories.

Points 12/15/19 2:51 AM

Watching Kevin Olsen getting another midget feature win.

3Cfan 12/15/19 6:33 AM

Kyle Cummins winning the Np Way Out at Brownstown after going to tail.

Stevensville Mike 12/15/19 8:28 AM

I-96 Speedway on May 31st. Discovered the new owner was allowing fans to bring in their own beer, as was policy before the previous owner took over. Adios, Mooch.

Andrew S. Quinn 12/15/19 9:32 AM

Seeing i love dirt track racing crossing 16th street after Carb day with the racing families,and being totally oblivious that I could have run him over in my Old Chevy which stands out in a crowd,yet he didnt notice it till I drove by and hollered "HEY at him. It could have been one of his Kodak moments if I had my camera with me. I think alcohol might have slowed his reflexes down that day.....

Tony74 12/15/19 10:37 AM

Sprints car back at Winchester!

i love dirt track racing 12/15/19 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Seeing i love dirt track racing crossing 16th street after Carb day with the racing families,and being totally oblivious that I could have run him over in my Old Chevy which stands out in a crowd,yet he didnt notice it till I drove by and hollered "HEY at him. It could have been one of his Kodak moments if I had my camera with me. I think alcohol might have slowed his reflexes down that day.....

Nothing like walking across 16th Street and having a old man yelling at you from a hot rod. Lmao. Only the best for you aq.thanks.