IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Former Boswell (Kamp) owner now owns Chandler? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=125362)

nathans1012 4/15/24 2:09 PM

Former Boswell (Kamp) owner now owns Chandler?

1 Attachment(s)
Former Boswell (Kamp) owner now owns Chandler?

It appears Michael Daugherty is the new owner of Chandler Speedway near Evansville and is stripping Boswell to built up Chandler Speedway.

Reno Fontana got out bid at the auction by another knuckle head.

Gene Franckowiak 4/15/24 3:40 PM

Re: Former Boswell (Kamp) owner now owns Chandler?

Why didn't you bid. I'm surprised you didn't take a big rsk to prevent a "knucklehead" from getting the track......perhaps the guy who could get the money to buy the track is not the knucklehead ? :)

Dirtfan 4/15/24 4:01 PM

Gotta be in property transfers somewhere.

Charles Nungester 4/15/24 4:13 PM

I don't believe a thing coming out of this KAMP............. (See what did there)

Didn't the Daughtry guy have two tracks and neither worked out?

hoosier race fan 4/15/24 4:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 573210)
I don't believe a thing coming out of this KAMP............. (See what did there)

Didn't the Daughtry guy have two tracks and neither worked out?

Vermillion County, which he renamed Kickapoo Speedway, and the former Kamp Motor Speedway, which he renamed Daugherty Speedway.

oppweld 4/15/24 4:26 PM

Maybe he can bring those stands with him!

hoosier race fan 4/15/24 4:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gene Franckowiak (Post 573207)
Why didn't you bid. I'm surprised you didn't take a big rsk to prevent a "knucklehead" from getting the track......perhaps the guy who could get the money to buy the track is not the knucklehead ? :)

This is about as dumb as saying why didn’t you run for president to someone who is critical of a president. You do not have the familiarity Nathan has with the individual who supposedly made this track purchase.

I’m not referencing any specific president with this comment.

PJ Wright 4/15/24 4:31 PM

Quote:

Gene, I suspect that some folks around Boswell would think that Nathan was being kind.

leftrear 4/15/24 4:37 PM

So let me get this right....if you have access to money you can't be a knucklehead. That's Merica for ya !

nathans1012 4/15/24 4:37 PM

Quote:

You might get to know the guy before to talk crap to me. I am very familiar with the guy. You obviously don't know him. I do. He's an idiot and rude as he!! and two I don't live down there and we race here in northwest Indiana and around are region with a Crate LM. I'm not some fan boy on a message board. No disrespect intended for those who also comment on Indiana Open Wheel.