IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   USAC Eastern Swing (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=39968)

Gene Franckowiak 12/1/10 5:18 PM

USAC Eastern Swing

Anyone out there interested in putting a deal together to run the USAC Eastern Swing in 2011 ????? I am looking to be involved with or put a team together this series only.....no long term deal. I tried last year but got going too late to put anythnig together. I am looking for a experienced, competitive deal that can run up front.

Gene Franckowiak @ 610-698-4121

AustinSprinter 12/1/10 5:36 PM

USAC Eastern Swing Offer!!........

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gene Franckowiak (Post 204837)
Anyone out there interested in putting a deal together to run the USAC Eastern Swing in 2011 ????? I am looking to be involved with or put a team together this series only.....no long term deal. I tried last year but got going too late to put anythnig together. I am looking for a experienced, competitive deal that can run up front.

Wheres all the hits on this one???....shouldn't be long now!!....pm answered Gene!!.....

AERO410SCJA 12/1/10 6:26 PM

Re: USAC Eastern Swing

Quote:

Gene have you talked to the 17b team about running Stevie B for the eastern swing.It would help generate some more local interest:16and add a car that wouldn't run.

Ny Sprint Fan 12/1/10 7:08 PM

Kyle Moodey ran great last year as well with only a 358 motor!

Dirtfan 12/1/10 8:39 PM

Quote:

Blake Fitzpatrick Racing would be a very good choice.

Gene Franckowiak 12/1/10 9:10 PM

Stevie B has a great car owner and an excellant race team. I'm sure they could run if they wanted to. They've got equipment second to none and Stevie is a very good driver. They'd be amiss if they didn't try to run this series.......they certainly don't need me.

Ny Sprint Fan 12/2/10 9:46 AM

Another great driver is Ryan Smith. Not sure what he has for sprint equipment but he would be a great one to see run the swing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pine 12/2/10 12:06 PM

They are both good choice's, BUT, I would rather see Gene help a midwest driver who doesn't have the funds to come East. A driver that skilled in the Non-Winged cars VS. putting a PA. driver in the field not knowing how competitive they would be. But then again, its ALWAYS easier making choice's and spending someone else's money. Whatever choice you make, THANK YOU GENE and Good luck. You have alot of talent to pick from...:9:

Josh Spencer 12/2/10 1:01 PM

I would like to be able to come back to run on the Eastern Swing Sprint Tour again. The fans and everyone I met out there are truly great people and love their sprint car racing. Me and my crew had a great time while we were there! Gene if you are looking to help someone out, keep me in mind. Thank you.

Josh Spencer #66J
765-438-6293

ImissAscot 12/2/10 1:23 PM

Casey Shuman would get a vote of confidence from me