IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kyle Cummins (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=111494)

IndianaSprintFan 10/19/19 9:59 PM

Kyle Cummins

He sweeps the season at tri state. Congrats young man. You will go down in history

LUCKYONE 10/19/19 10:11 PM

Does anybody have a run down and car count Thanks

KingRandomUser 10/19/19 11:26 PM

32 Sprints, 28 Midgets, 22 Mini Sprints

Kyle Cummins dominated all night, wins and sweeps the season over Schnapf, Cottle, Leary

Brad Strunk and Rod Henning chased each other through heavy traffic in a green-to-checkard feature with Strunk winning again.

McDougal and KTJ put on an epic slider battle for a good bit of the midget feature. T-Mez also traded the lead a bit with McDougal until he hit the cushion and spun about 2/3rds through. By then KTJ was fading a little and McDougal went unchallenged the rest of the way to win over KTJ and Cummins.

3Cfan 10/20/19 3:33 AM

Re: Kyle Cummins

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan (Post 521854)
He sweeps the season at tri state. Congrats young man. You will go down in history

And he was 4 for 4 at Brownstown including the No Way Out as well. :22:

jonboat15 10/20/19 9:59 AM

Impressive year!! How many other non wing teams use a Mach 1 chassis, I think Kyle has been running one for a few years?

i love dirt track racing 10/20/19 11:16 AM

What a great year for kyle and the 3r racing team. Thanks for all the great things that you guys have done for us racing fans. See you guys down in Florida in February. Thanks.

Chief Wahoo 10/20/19 1:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRandomUser (Post 521859)
32 Sprints, 28 Midgets, 22 Mini Sprints

McDougal and KTJ put on an epic slider battle for a good bit of the midget feature. T-Mez also traded the lead a bit with McDougal until he hit the cushion and spun about 2/3rds through. By then KTJ was fading a little and McDougal went unchallenged the rest of the way to win over KTJ and Cummins.

Actually T-Mez was under J-Mac in turn 4 and washed up making wheel to wheel contact with McDougal causing him to spin out. This was hell of a race and I’m still excited about what I saw last night. Please don’t make us wait another 7 years for midgets at TSS!

flagboy55 10/23/19 2:41 AM

As a friend of mine on IOW said, has to be the front runner for the HARF Driver of the Year

ossuks 10/23/19 7:01 AM

The track was perfect...hopefully not reworking the track before the feature will become the norm!

openwheelfan1 10/23/19 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ossuks (Post 521943)
The track was perfect...hopefully not reworking the track before the feature will become the norm!

Actually, they did do a quick rework before the sprint feature. But yes, the track was perfect.