IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Usac: Bonus indiana midget week date goes to putnamville; bl (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=113471)

Chief Wahoo 6/3/20 10:16 PM

Re: Usac: Bonus indiana midget week date goes to putnamville

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim goerge (Post 528705)
Bob Is that the WoO sprints or the Late Models cuz the early schedule had no outlaw sprints on it but had a night of outlaw late models on it. I"m just wondering , but I"ll be at LPS both nights :D

Sprints. They announced a 2 night show earlier today. Tickets can be purchased on the WoO website. Hope your feeling better Jim. Are you going to be at the USAC show on the 14th?

Dirtfan 6/3/20 10:56 PM

Should be a awesome two day show Bob,might pick up a few more competitors since the ASCoC are idle that weekend.

jim goerge 6/3/20 10:57 PM

Bryan Doing better still having some pain but pop a couple of pain pills and maybe a toke lol and feel almost brand new. Yes I"ll be at the USAC show, You guys doing any of the midget week? We"re doing all but the northern part. See ya in bout a week. :D

Chief Wahoo 6/3/20 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim goerge (Post 528710)
Bryan Doing better still having some pain but pop a couple of pain pills and maybe a toke lol and feel almost brand new. Yes I"ll be at the USAC show, You guys doing any of the midget week? We"re doing all but the northern part. See ya in bout a week. :D

Your my hero:9: We will be at Lincoln Park night 1. See ya on the 14th. :23:

revjimk 6/4/20 2:18 AM

Are there seating restrictions at the tracks?

flagboy55 6/4/20 7:40 AM

Great that they didn’t lose a show for the week, but sure wish they would have picked a track for those of us in the northern part of the state like Plymouth or maybe some place new or one that hasn’t been on the schedule for years. If it has to be south it should have been Terre Haute!

IndianaSprintFan 6/4/20 7:53 AM

Seen a powri race at Brownstown once and it was fantastic. Would have loved to see them give Brownstown a shot but understand it’s pretty late it the game to be adding tracks and was probably easier on everyone to just stay at LPS for another night. Just glad to have another night.

Rpracing1 6/4/20 9:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim goerge (Post 528705)
Bob Is that the WoO sprints or the Late Models cuz the early schedule had no outlaw sprints on it but had a night of outlaw late models on it. I"m just wondering , but I"ll be at LPS both nights :D

Sprints Jim. See ya at LPS!

Rpracing1 6/4/20 9:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtfan (Post 528709)
Should be a awesome two day show Bob,might pick up a few more competitors since the ASCoC are idle that weekend.

Hopefully so Dan. See ya'll soon! Be safe!

badcoupe 6/5/20 12:18 AM

I would love to see midgets at brownstown, it’s always been a stock car track though unfortunately. The sprint car races are always great there. They host Lucas oil late models
So I’m sure a USAC show wouldn’t be a big deal.