IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Looking for help with west coast (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=63515)

mayor31 10/19/12 6:08 AM

Re: Looking for help with west coast

Need to post pics from different stops on your trip out west

I Miss Manzy 10/19/12 7:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As requested.....here's a pic of Robert and the car & trailer.

Indy 10/19/12 8:14 AM

I'm in for $35. Good Luck and do us proud!

Robert Ballou 10/19/12 12:15 PM

Thanks to all, I just put new bolts on the floor of the open trailer to keep the race car from rolling off. Plan on leaving Tuesday and we'll try to have updates on our twitter and FB page. For those of you that have sent money please PM me your address if you didn't already.

I hated having to ask - I'm much more of a "I'll do it on my own" kind of person but just couldn't pull it off. I really appreciate all the help every little bit has added up. I know there's a lot of things you could have spent your $ on and I am really thankful that you considered us.

Robert

tim brown 10/19/12 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Ballou (Post 306837)
Thanks to all, I just put new bolts on the floor of the open trailer to keep the race car from rolling off. Plan on leaving Tuesday and we'll try to have updates on our twitter and FB page. For those of you that have sent money please PM me your address if you didn't already.

I hated having to ask - I'm much more of a "I'll do it on my own" kind of person but just couldn't pull it off. I really appreciate all the help every little bit has added up. I know there's a lot of things you could have spent your $ on and I am really thankful that you considered us.

Robert

You want to Thank us Robert !!! GO Win some races Buddy!!!:22::31:

AustinSprinter 10/19/12 5:09 PM

Looking for help with West Coast Trip!!...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Ballou (Post 306837)

Robert

Good Luck 2 R&S Ballou!!...looks like you wont be here for 19/20 shows @ Canyon...mite ya again be round Martins/Eds shop while here in Phx,where I saw ya b4 ur WIN @ Tucson in W.W.!!...b4 that @ Ellis' Manzy 360 W.W. Victory BBQ...won w/the Kruzer'....